Trophy thoughts?

Rising cost of living and environmental concerns, but nah, let's leave the console on for 24 hours straight.

Stupid and irresponsible trophy.

Ten year trophy is pointless since you can just work around it.

Overall, stupid list.

• 8 months later...

Such a fun and brilliant game ruined with an inane achievement list. There's a lot of stuff to do in this game and most of it isn't reflected here.

Like, I get the humor. It's meant to be ironic, it's supposed to rag on trophy hunters, none of it really matters, blah blah blah.

I checked online and there are 22 "endings" to the game, and there are variations on each if you're holding the bucket. Anyone who picks this up just for the platinum is going to miss out on 90% of the game. I've been playing through them for fun (except for the Art ending, because fuck that), since that's what it's all "about." Just not sure why the game wouldn't encourage you to explore every route and look for them all. If I didn't check online, I would have missed roughly half of them.

But no, leave the game on for an entire Tuesday and don't play the game for 10 years. Fucking stupid.

Accounting+ was another example of a great game that was ruined because of the implementation of a fake ARG (the Secret Zoo Level). William Pugh thinks he's being clever, but he has his head up his own ass.

• 11 months later...

To the folks here complaining about the "Commitment" Trophy - Time played on Tuesdays are cumulative. So you can play on multiple Tuesdays (or set you PS clock to tuesdays), and when the time adds up to 24 hours, you get the trophy. And those of you raging about the inanity of the trophies are precisely whats being made of fun of in this game lol