Invasion Bosses Are Weekly??

QuantumZapper

I have just spoken with a NRS employee over email who told me that Invasion Bosses are weekly. I returned to this game less than a week ago to try to plat it, only to see a million posts claiming that it may be impossible due to the lack of invasion bosses - with the most recent trophies around this being about a month ago. I wasn't here to check on Invasion bosses for a while; when was the last one?

Like I said, an employee told me they are weekly, is this actually the case?

12 minutes ago, QuantumZapper said:

I have just spoken with a NRS employee over email who told me that Invasion Bosses are weekly. I returned to this game less than a week ago to try to plat it, only to see a million posts claiming that it may be impossible due to the lack of invasion bosses - with the most recent trophies around this being about a month ago. I wasn't here to check on Invasion bosses for a while; when was the last one?

Like I said, an employee told me they are weekly, is this actually the case?

7 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

Yes they are weekly try getting the 1,000 hits trophy before it goes away.

Due to the constant issues with the Invasions, I wouldn't state anymore that they are "weekly"

Recommend to follow this topic, it has been often updated, as soon as the Invasion is available.

At the moment it seems that they are not appearing for a while again due to an unknown reason:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/77908-platinum-unobtainable-invasions-potentially-ceased/

Edited by Smashero

• 6 months later...