"House of Pain" Trophy still unobtainable *Solved*

Haddonfield has just be re-released today, and after using all of my saved up Strode Realty Keys, none of the generators will pop the trophy. Upsetting as it is now one of the last map related trophies I need.

Edited by PlatNEm
  • Like 1

This trophy popped for me today, the gen I thought was the one for this trophy was finished by the other survivors so I decided to do one in another house instead to try my luck. It ended up unlocking the trophy when I escaped!

I came across this map many times today (I wanted this trophy so I kept going) but this house didn't have a gen to fix in the previous matches, so I'm assuming it's now down to RNG a little bit. Keep trying, surely it must unlock for you at some point if it did for me!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, vvinushan said:

I came across this map many times today (I wanted this trophy so I kept going) but this house didn't have a gen to fix in the previous matches, so I'm assuming it's now down to RNG a little bit. Keep trying, surely it must unlock for you at some point if it did for me!

thats interesting, I played the map a minimum of 6 times yesterday and was pretty sure i popped each gen at least once. will update after my session today. thank you!

Update:

Played a fully altruistic match and didnt touch a single gen, and the trophy popped when I escaped. Not sure what caused the trophy to pop, being delayed or if its truly a little bugged. Odd to say the least, but at least its solved.

• Like 1