Bugged Trophy?

So i have been meaning to get Settings World Champion for a while now and it will not pop for some reason, is it bugged? I see that other people got it but somehow it won't pop for me, am i doing something wrong? I have been adjusting the settings (even the ones hidden) and yes also Audio like it was described, am i missing something because this trophy truly confuses me.

Edited by II-BurnedSins-II

Like CursedTechnocrat said, every toggle is also necessary, and some toggles also reveal additional sliders so there's that to take into account.

Personally the most easily missable toggle to me was the one in the Controls tab - that's the one that got my trophy to pop since I missed it the first time I tried.

9 hours ago, Furstyboys said:

The trophy didn't pop for me until i activated every setting both sliders and boxes so try that and it hopefully will work for you

9 hours ago, Umdytr said:

Like CursedTechnocrat said, every toggle is also necessary, and some toggles also reveal additional sliders so there's that to take into account.

Personally the most easily missable toggle to me was the one in the Controls tab - that's the one that got my trophy to pop since I missed it the first time I tried.

Thank you to both, gonna try these out and see if it works, hopefully it will pop then

9 hours ago, CursedTechnocrat said:

the wording is off, also change the language and any other toggle and it should pop. That is what I did.

Thank you to you as well

Edit to this topic. 

Got the trophy for it, followed these instructions from https://gameplay.tips/guides/the-stanley-parable-ultra-deluxe-settings-world-champion.html

"It’s exactly how it’s described. Just manually cycle through literally all the settings and sliders in the Options menu.

Use the keyboard arrows for maximum accuracy.

Note: You need to change language and text box side as well. Also there are extra options popping up when you select “show translation labels”.

This trophy really is tedious imo, couldn't they replace this with the figurines? would've been more "fun"

Edited by II-BurnedSins-II