This game is so buggy!

I'm trying to do the take the canolli trophy I'm at 405k but I can no longer do the rubber band shoot at the destroyed truck glitch after awhile it says Time error Exe and now no cars spawn Don't be a idiot like me restart the only reason I don't restart is I do 15k points on every sit down and I'm getting closer to the end its gonna be long grind but I'm determined to get this trophy after 7 years of BS

Stupid trophies that ruin good games, and then they commit the same stupidity to put the exact same trophy in the "remaster"

49 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

Stupid trophies that ruin good games, and then they commit the same stupidity to put the exact same trophy in the "remaster"

I partly agree with you (and I'm like you I don't care. I still play great games for the stories I don't have to plat every game) BUT Take the Cannoli is fixed few months ago.

1 hour ago, kvpfan said:

I'm trying to do the take the canolli trophy I'm at 405k but I can no longer do the rubber band shoot at the destroyed truck glitch after awhile it says Time error Exe and now no cars spawn Don't be a idiot like me restart the only reason I don't restart is I do 15k points on every sit down and I'm getting closer to the end its gonna be long grind but I'm determined to get this trophy after 7 years of BS

You don't have to the rubber band method anymore.  It's fixed long ago. You only need a specific amount of cash. DO "Cone Crazy" 15 times or something and you get the "Take the Cannoli" automatically.

Explanation:

Edited by ShadyWARcotix

5 hours ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

I partly agree with you (and I'm like you I don't care. I still play great games for the stories I don't have to plat every game) BUT Take the Cannoli is fixed few months ago.

You don't have to the rubber band method anymore.  It's fixed long ago. You only need a specific amount of cash. DO "Cone Crazy" 15 times or something and you get the "Take the Cannoli" automatically.

Explanation:

Well the cone crazy one only works for the definitive edition I'm on the ps2 version still As of right now I'm happy with doing the sunshine autos sea sparrow long grind but it will be okay 

1 hour ago, kvpfan said:

Well the cone crazy one only works for the definitive edition I'm on the ps2 version still As of right now I'm happy with doing the sunshine autos sea sparrow long grind but it will be okay 

Aaaah damn. My mistake. Still good luck and yeah this trophy is totally bullshit. 

• 5 months later...