If you plan to stack it start 2nd version offline

What title says.

If you want to stack this game start the second version offline and play it that way until you get 60k Speed Points and surpass the 10th of the offline rivals on the leaderboard.

That will pop the 'Moving on up' trophy.

Game has quite annoying feature of keeping Speed Points shared between platforms so the moment you connect online you might find yourself on top of the list with noone to beat (I played a lot of it back in the Ps3 days so I had 19M points...).

If you did what I did and had that issue just backup your save and start fresh one offline. Its juist a couple races. Restore it back after trophy pops.

Game is old but maybe it will help someone to avoid the problem I just had.

Edited by Zbir_Vladimir
  • Like 4

• 3 months later...
On 8/16/2022 at 5:46 PM, AN0n1m8 said:

what do you mean with "2nd version"? and what platform stacks? 

If i plat ps vita version, then ps3 will autopop?

There are 2 stacks, ps3 and vita, no autopop, the only thing that is shared is number of speed points you have.

I did ps3 back in the days and played a lot of it at that time. When I started Vita copy I was already on top of my Speed List with all single player opponents already unlocked and below me on the leaderboard.

That made trophy 'Moving on up' impossible to pop while connected to servers for me as there was noone to beat. In the end I had to start fresh offline save for that.

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, MegoSuperHero said:

Are multiplayer Pro mods shared between the PS3 and PSVita versions? I'm planning to get this game but I used to play a lot on the PS3 version and unlocked every single Pro mod and used the concour option to max out my Speed level to 71.

You have to unlock them again.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 4/28/2022 at 10:01 AM, Zbir_Vladimir said:

If you want to stack this game start offline and play it that way until you get 60k Speed Points and surpass the 10th of the offline rivals on the leaderboard.  That will pop the 'Moving on up' trophy...

I will bear this in mind... Just trying to find out if the Vita servers are still up and running.  EA has been putting the chop online for a lot of Legacy titles lately.  I do hope to get this done before that eventually happens.

EDIT: 12.09.2023

@Zbir_Vladimir thanks for this tip!  Autolog would have surely caused me problems because I already had 22.7M SP from playing the PS3.  Good thing I saw your post.  Just had to grind for 60,000 SP offline with the Porsche 911 Carrera S and that was it.

Edited by Eispan
Cheers fella!