Anyone planning to do a trophy guide?

Well, its a fairly easy platinum once you unlock a specific number of trophies, which in turn, unlocks specific cheat codes. And if you're wondering, they do let you unlock trophies with the cheats enabled (or disabled, if you wish) as they aren't disabled as well in other platforms that I've tried too.

Edited by NeoStrayCat
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Well, its a fairly easy platinum once you unlock a specific number of trophies, which in turn, unlocks specific cheat codes. And if you're wondering, they do let you unlock trophies with the cheats enabled (or disabled, if you wish) as they aren't disabled as well in other platforms that I've tried too.

Do you know if there is a list of all cheat codes and what trophies you need to unlock them?

Is the "reload a gun when only empty" trophy glitched? Done it several times on Stage 1 now, and nothing. I notice though getting hit automatically reloads your gun to full bullets though. Do you need to take a hit while on an empty chamber?

Also how do you join in player 2 mid game? The game either only allows you to start coop or start single player, doesn't let me join in player 2 mid game. Unless I am doing something wrong.

30 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Do you know if there is a list of all cheat codes and what trophies you need to unlock them?

Yes, let me bring it up. And its actually the number of trophies you've acquired, not specific ones.

8: Infinite Ammo - :l1:, :r1:, :l1:, :r1:, :cross:, :cross:
16: One Shot - :left:, :up:, :right:, :down:, :cross:, :cross:
24: Unlock All Weapons - :cross:, :cross:, :circle:, :circle:, :l1:, :r1:
32: Infinite Continues - :up:, :up:, :up:, :r1:
40: God Mode - :left:, :right:, :left:, :right:, :cross:, :cross:

6 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Is the "reload a gun when only empty" trophy glitched? Done it several times on Stage 1 now, and nothing. I notice though getting hit automatically reloads your gun to full bullets though. Do you need to take a hit while on an empty chamber?

Also how do you join in player 2 mid game? The game either only allows you to start coop or start single player, doesn't let me join in player 2 mid game. Unless I am doing something wrong.

Once you unlock the Infinite Ammo Cheat for "reload gun with bullets in its chamber" trophy, you can easily get that no problems. As for joining a second player mid game, yeah, that's was an issue I had to do on other platforms, its possible, but its wonky to do as well. Its just you have to start co-op in a specific way with the second player on, but you have to make sure 2P doesn't have the "Ready" prompt on their screen. Then start mid-game with player 2 with probably the :cross: button pressed or something. I just need to see how I did it on other platforms and probably answer for that.

Edited by NeoStrayCat
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Its just you have to start co-op in a specific way with the second player on, but you have to make sure 2P doesn't have the "Ready" prompt on their screen. Then start mid-game with player 2 with probably the :cross: button pressed or something. I just need to see how I did it on other platforms and probably answer for that.

I tried that but the game does not start until you have both players set to "Ready", and then when you start single player, the ability to press start and join in as Player 2 is not there. I also tried killing Player 2 and then joining in mid game, that didn't seem to work either.

Clearly it's possible somehow though.

Also it seems dumb if a trophy is glitched and I need to use cheats in order to achieve it....

I gotta say though, that's an incredible interesting idea, that the number of trophies achieved unlocks something in the game, that's kinda backwards as normally what you do in game gives you trophies, but here trophies give something back to the game.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Yes, let me bring it up. And its actually the number of trophies you've acquired, not specific ones.

8: Infinite Ammo - :l1:, :r1:, :l1:, :r1:, :cross:, :cross:
16: One Shot - :left:, :up:, :right:, :down:, :cross:, :cross:
24: Unlock All Weapons - :cross:, :cross:, :circle:, :circle:, :l1:, :r1:
32: Infinite Continues - :up:, :up:, :up:, :r1:
40: God Mode - :left:, :right:, :left:, :right:, :cross:, :cross:

Once you unlock the Infinite Ammo Cheat for "reload gun with bullets in its chamber" trophy, you can easily get that no problems. As for joining a second player mid game, yeah, that's was an issue I had to do on other platforms, its possible, but its wonky to do as well. Its just you have to start co-op in a specific way with the second player on, but you have to make sure 2P doesn't have the "Ready" prompt on their screen. Then start mid-game with player 2 with probably the :cross: button pressed or something. I just need to see how I did it on other platforms and probably answer for that.

Apologies if I’m being stupid here, but how/where do you input those codes? I’ve unlocked over half the trophies and can’t seem to enter any of them?

40 minutes ago, AsboPanda said:

Apologies if I’m being stupid here, but how/where do you input those codes? I’ve unlocked over half the trophies and can’t seem to enter any of them?

I tried the infinite ammo one earlier so I could get the not reloading on a non empty gun trophy. I did it on the title screen main menu where you can choose new game/continue etc.

I've also noticed if you quit a stage midway and reload you get to continue that stage again. So I'm pretty sure if you say, shot a scientist by mistake on Stage 3 you can just quit to main menu and then start Stage 3 again and it doesn't void the trophy for saving everyone. Pretty sure you can do that for the trophy about completing the game without being hit.

Have not tried that yet since I usually get hit at least once lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, enaysoft said:

I tried the infinite ammo one earlier so I could get the not reloading on a non empty gun trophy. I did it on the title screen main menu where you can choose new game/continue etc.

I've also noticed if you quit a stage midway and reload you get to continue that stage again. So I'm pretty sure if you say, shot a scientist by mistake on Stage 3 you can just quit to main menu and then start Stage 3 again and it doesn't void the trophy for saving everyone. Pretty sure you can do that for the trophy about completing the game without being hit.

Have not tried that yet since I usually get hit at least once lol

Thanks, I tried multiple times on the main menu to get them to activate and no luck, popped into the gallery to try and bam first try ? 

• Like 2

Anyone know how to get the Ringo trophy? I saw a video where the guy uses the assault rifle to juggle an enemys body part intp the air, I've been doing the exact same thing but with no luck

EDIT: Nevermind I got it, at the start of chapter one just let an enemy get close and unload the assault rifle on them, I aimed for around their torso and they went flying to the stars. May take a few tries but at least its at the very start

Edited by hybridhero102

On the trophy "invincible" where you have to playthough without getting hit, do cheats have to be disabled? I swear I've played through 3 or 4 times without getting hit the only thing I can think of is end of chapter 2 boss knock you off ledge does that count as a hit? Any ideas?

3 hours ago, sSiMSiM said:

On the trophy "invincible" where you have to playthough without getting hit, do cheats have to be disabled? I swear I've played through 3 or 4 times without getting hit the only thing I can think of is end of chapter 2 boss knock you off ledge does that count as a hit? Any ideas?

No the hit doesn't count its suppose to happen to continue the fight, You can use cheats but the god mode must be disabled for the trophy to pop.

3 hours ago, gamercris066 said:

On the trophy "Deratization" where do you find all the rats? 

All are in chapter 1.

When you enter the mansion kill the monkey on the left, then when you get to the bit with the hole in the floor shoot the rats on the other side of the gap.

There's another in the kitchen immediately as you enter the room and the final one is after the courtyard if you don't destroy the debris you end up in a hallway, when you turn right look up at the rafters and the rat will be scurrying across quickly. Best to use the grenade launcher to kill the rats.

I've made a trophy guide for the game, it's queued up ready for review

1 hour ago, gamercris066 said:

No the hit doesn't count its suppose to happen to continue the fight, You can use cheats but the god mode must be disabled for the trophy to pop.

Thanks. dunno whats happening then Im not getting hit yet it's not unlocking, I have no reload and 1 hit cheat on and on easy. Does horde mode need completing aswell? Have no idea I must of done it 7 times now.

8 minutes ago, sSiMSiM said:

Thanks. dunno whats happening then Im not getting hit yet it's not unlocking, I have no reload and 1 hit cheat on and on easy. Does horde mode need completing aswell? Have no idea I must of done it 7 times now.

By the way, pretty sure shooting a Scientist counts as a hit.

Also, if you play on Easy I have noticed sometimes you can get hit and you don't take any damage. Make sure you're not playing on Easy or otherwise you might have been hit and you not realise.

You don't need to complete Horde mode but some of the trophies like the getting over 60000 score is dead easy on Horde mode because there are more enemies to kill. I had something ridiculous like over 100,000

BTW

Can anyone explain to me how to get

Reinforcements!
Let Player 2 join the game while in a middle of a campaign.

lol. No idea. Game only lets you start 2 player or start 1 player, unless I am missing something (clearly I am)

Edited by enaysoft

23 minutes ago, sSiMSiM said:

Shooting a scientist also counts as taking damage, Horde mode isn't required.

Edited by gamercris066

3 hours ago, hybridhero102 said:

All are in chapter 1.

When you enter the mansion kill the monkey on the left, then when you get to the bit with the hole in the floor shoot the rats on the other side of the gap.

There's another in the kitchen immediately as you enter the room and the final one is after the courtyard if you don't destroy the debris you end up in a hallway, when you turn right look up at the rafters and the rat will be scurrying across quickly. Best to use the grenade launcher to kill the rats.

Is there a video? I still can't find any rats.

3 hours ago, enaysoft said:

By the way, pretty sure shooting a Scientist counts as a hit.

Also, if you play on Easy I have noticed sometimes you can get hit and you don't take any damage. Make sure you're not playing on Easy or otherwise you might have been hit and you not realise.

You don't need to complete Horde mode but some of the trophies like the getting over 60000 score is dead easy on Horde mode because there are more enemies to kill. I had something ridiculous like over 100,000

BTW

Can anyone explain to me how to get

Reinforcements!
Let Player 2 join the game while in a middle of a campaign.

lol. No idea. Game only lets you start 2 player or start 1 player, unless I am missing something (clearly I am)

hey thanks for help. For reinforcements trophy start new game coop on but only have one controller turned on then in the intro scene right at start turn controller 2 on sign in as guest. 

Does anyone know how to get the 3rd ending? Doesn’t make sense to me. I’ve beaten it with less than 62k with the last score digit being 0 and not zero, and using all continues, and not using continues and I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do to get it.

On 30/04/2022 at 9:34 AM, hybridhero102 said:

Any word? Seems like almost a week since you posted this and no guide yet.

I am wondering how to get the one where you shoot an enemy high in the air. I hear you can do it on Chapter 1 on the first enemy or so with the assault rifle. I've knocked the first enemy way off the top of the screen, body goes flying! Done it twice but no trophy, no idea how to trigger it.

Unless you need to shoot the enemy really far away? I always find it tough because once the enemy is dead and you are juggling it high in the air, the camera can tend to turn away.

Also interested in the all items trophy, I used the infinite rocket launcher throughout the entire game and seemed to shoot every single box I ever saw on screen. Guess I am missing one somewhere. I also had to complete the game about 8 times before I finally got one of the endings. Just my luck that every single time the number was always on the one I didn't want lol.