Anyone planning to do a trophy guide?

8 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Any word? Seems like almost a week since you posted this and no guide yet.

I am wondering how to get the one where you shoot an enemy high in the air. I hear you can do it on Chapter 1 on the first enemy or so with the assault rifle. I've knocked the first enemy way off the top of the screen, body goes flying! Done it twice but no trophy, no idea how to trigger it.

Unless you need to shoot the enemy really far away? I always find it tough because once the enemy is dead and you are juggling it high in the air, the camera can tend to turn away.

Also interested in the all items trophy, I used the infinite rocket launcher throughout the entire game and seemed to shoot every single box I ever saw on screen. Guess I am missing one somewhere. I also had to complete the game about 8 times before I finally got one of the endings. Just my luck that every single time the number was always on the one I didn't want lol.

Yeah, this trophy is a PITA. I was always killing them almost immediately with assault rifle, instead of shooting in the air. There are 2-3 YT movies-check them out. I managed somehow to get it on the second zombie in the game. Not even to send him into air, but by juggling his guts against the tree lol, took me like one hour. I still have this stupid trophy for sending "dogs: behind the wall.

In regards to the ending I was more than lucky, did them all just by playing game 3 imes: >62k on horde and twice on normal mode on easy and arcade difficulty.

For "Collector" I am planning to follow this movie carefully, while checking where the gold bonuses are found. 

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Yeah, this trophy is a PITA. I was always killing them almost immediately with assault rifle, instead of shooting in the air. There are 203 YT movies-check them out. I managed somehow to get it on the second zombie in the game. Not even to send him into air, but by juggling his guts agains the tree lol, took me like one hour. I still have this stupid trophy for sending "dogs: behind the wall.

In regards to the ending I was more than lucky, did them all just by playing game 3 imes: >62k on horde and twice on normal mode on easy and arcade difficulty.

For "Collector" I am planning to follow this movie carefully, while checking where the gold bonuses are found. 

I spent quite a few attempts trying to do that dog one cos you need to shoot the floor next to it in a certain place for it to bounce back behind a wall.

However there is a much easier way, if you shoot the top of the wall before the dogs jump over, the blast from the explosion will knock them back again so they don't even get the chance to jump over.

Using this method I was able to do it first time! Get your cursor in the correct position like in the video and then fire away! :)

15 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

...cut..

Yeah, I am still trying both methods alternatively, hopefully will manage finally :].

Trying to get "Invincible!" - so annoying, getting damaged by random frogs or other sh*t in first chapter :D 

Edited by Smashero

On 04/28/22 at 8:12 PM, enaysoft said:

Is the "reload a gun when only empty" trophy glitched? Done it several times on Stage 1 now, and nothing. I notice though getting hit automatically reloads your gun to full bullets though. Do you need to take a hit while on an empty chamber?

Also how do you join in player 2 mid game? The game either only allows you to start coop or start single player, doesn't let me join in player 2 mid game. Unless I am doing something wrong.

There was I guide I followed for the interested trophy on the same channel the rat trophy was linked. Also just start a mission with mutiplayer on with one player then start skip intro then turn on player 2. And the reload trophy isn't glitched I even used the unlimited ammo it also worked.

21 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Yeah, I am still trying both methods alternatively, hopefully will manage finally :].

Trying to get "Invincible!" - so annoying, getting damaged by random frogs or other sh*t in first chapter :D 

Try using the grenade launcher it is very easy but don't use the grenade launcher on the last 3 bosses and switch weapons before shooting near a scientist since it counts as taking damage.  If you accidentally took damage back out then use the continue screen to restart the level.

Edited by gamercris066

8 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

Try using the grenade launcher it is very easy but don't use the grenade launcher on the last 3 bosses and switch weapons before shooting near a scientist since it counts as taking damage.  If you accidentally took damage back out then use the continue screen to restart the level.

With grenade launcher I am often missing killing those bloody toads. Passed CH1 now with assault rifle. ANd as you mentioned, due to the splash damage of grenades, I rather prefer to avoid them. Bosses-pistol or rifle.

5 minutes ago, Smashero said:

With grenade launcher I am often missing killing those bloody toads. Passed CH1 now with assault rifle. ANd as you mentioned, due to the splash damage of grenades, I rather prefer to avoid them. Bosses-pistol or rifle.

You can shoot the ground with the grenade launcher there shouldn't be splash damage.

5 hours ago, gamercris066 said:

You can shoot the ground with the grenade launcher there shouldn't be splash damage.

Yeah, but in some cases when the toad is jumping already grenade is passing through it, splash damage is not hurting it and I got -1hp :D.

Edited by Smashero

I wonder what this code is on Playstation

Effect  Cheat Code  Required Achievements 
Unlock All Secrets Characters  On the Character Select screen, hold down L + R then enter up, down, X, Y, and Z.  Available at the start 

-----

Would be interesting to know what the secret characters are, other than Logan and G

https://theclick.gg/gaming/guides/the-house-of-the-dead-remake-cheat-codes-and-how-to-use-them/

Ok,"Invincible" done, wasn't that bad. I still can not get this stupid "Who let the Dogs Out?" + I have only 96% of routes in Chapter 1 and simply have no clue what I am missing.

Edit 1: Dogs done as @enaysoftsuggested :).
Edit 2: Found missing one in chapter 1 - have to go upstairs after saving a guy on the bridge and shooting right monkey and then got pushed by first enemy as per movie here:

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Ok,"Invincible" done, wasn't that bad. I still can not get this stupid "Who let the Dogs Out?" + I have only 96% of routes in Chapter 1 and simply have no clue what I am missing.

Edit 1: Dogs done as @enaysoftsuggested :).
Edit 2: Found missing one in chapter 1 - have to go upstairs after saving a guy on the bridge and shooting right monkey. 

> I have only 96% of routes in Chapter 1 and simply have no clue what I am missing.

How do you find out which routes you are missing in each chapter?

3 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

> I have only 96% of routes in Chapter 1 and simply have no clue what I am missing.

There is no ingame tracker except of this percentage as you for sure know.
I simply checked this guy's playlist for chapter 1 and noticed a cutscene I haven't seen before, so I was 100% sure that it is the one ;).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8hF1k7HfbE&list=PLZF1nHb8MEnFyW2n9kis8Zu8zC8Ug6AYZ

Edited by Smashero

Just now, Smashero said:

There is no ingame tracker except of this percentage as you for sure know.
I simply checked this guy's playlist for chapter 1 and noticed a cutscene I haven't seen before, so I was 100% that it is the one ;).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8hF1k7HfbE&list=PLZF1nHb8MEnFyW2n9kis8Zu8zC8Ug6AYZ

I wish the game showed you which route you took throughout the whole game. It's annoying because it literally does exactly just that, when you die.

• Like 1

Just now, enaysoft said:

I wish the game showed you which route you took throughout the whole game. It's annoying because it literally does exactly just that, when you die.

That's 100% correct! 

54 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Did you get hit by Simon when inside the mansion using the downstairs path? Kill the two monkey's and purposely by Simon get hit after he breaks the door for a secret path.

Edited by gamercris066

Collector - as per YT posted earlier (just follow the route an "listen" for special sound / watch for gold score appearing on screen or HP+1.

29 minutes ago, Sakura_p789cs said:

already did walkthrough but no one know1f636.png

Now we know :D.

Edited by Smashero

okay im absolutely having trouble with the "Ringo" trophy, and its the only one i have left for the plat.

i've been trying for like an hour and i can't make it pop

Can someone please tell me what am i doing wrong?

EDIT: nvm i just got it on stage 2 by shooting one of the falling zombies

Edited by kinabru
trophy got

On 29.04.2022 at 3:13 AM, NeoStrayCat said:

Yes, let me bring it up. And its actually the number of trophies you've acquired, not specific ones.

8: Infinite Ammo - :l1:, :r1:, :l1:, :r1:, :cross:, :cross:
16: One Shot - :left:, :up:, :right:, :down:, :cross:, :cross:
24: Unlock All Weapons - :cross:, :cross:, :circle:, :circle:, :l1:, :r1:
32: Infinite Continues - :up:, :up:, :up:, :r1:
40: God Mode - :left:, :right:, :left:, :right:, :cross:, :cross:

Once you unlock the Infinite Ammo Cheat for "reload gun with bullets in its chamber" trophy, you can easily get that no problems. As for joining a second player mid game, yeah, that's was an issue I had to do on other platforms, its possible, but its wonky to do as well. Its just you have to start co-op in a specific way with the second player on, but you have to make sure 2P doesn't have the "Ready" prompt on their screen. Then start mid-game with player 2 with probably the :cross: button pressed or something. I just need to see how I did it on other platforms and probably answer for that.

God Mode - Could you use said GOD MODE code to get the no hit trophy ?

54 minutes ago, starscream171 said:

God Mode - Could you use said GOD MODE code to get the no hit trophy ?

Nope because you need 40 trophies for it and the game only has 41 trophies. Meaning you will get platinum by the time you unlock god mode. 

Edited by Quink666