autopop?

On 28/04/2022 at 9:00 PM, j_wood9999 said:

What kind of game is it? I'm curious about it. Also how hard would you say it is in general?? Thanks!

It's a strategy game where you have to protect yourself and your family/friends inside your home, from the civil war that's raging outside. It's not that hard but there's a lot of RNG and planning involved in getting most of the trophies so frequent backups are needed since there's no manual save option from what I remember, just an auto-save (though please correct me if I'm wrong). The PS4 version was great but suffered some serious stability problems in key areas of the map, which made it a lot more frustrating than it needed to be so hopefully the PS5 version has ironed out all those issues.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It's not that hard but there's a lot of RNG and planning involved in getting most of the trophies so frequent backups are needed since there's no manual save option from what I remember, just an auto-save.

That would be a bit of a problem on PS5 with no option to backup to USB, having to rely on one cloud slot.

• Like 2

On 4/28/2022 at 4:15 PM, HuntingFever said:

It's a strategy game where you have to protect yourself and your family/friends inside your home, from the civil war that's raging outside. It's not that hard but there's a lot of RNG and planning involved in getting most of the trophies so frequent backups are needed since there's no manual save option from what I remember, just an auto-save. The PS4 version was great but suffered some serious stability problems in key areas of the map, which made it a lot more frustrating than it needed to be so hopefully the PS5 version has ironed out all those issues.

Thank you very much for your input! Much appreciated! I think I'll give it a go!! Sounds like an enjoyable game!!!

• Like 1

On 4/30/2022 at 0:31 AM, j_wood9999 said:

Thank you very much for your input! Much appreciated! I think I'll give it a go!! Sounds like an enjoyable game!!!

You should definitely give it a try, it's excellent. Oh, and don't sleep on the Stories DLCs included in this edition of the game, as these are even better than the main game.

• Like 1