this game is so bad just a moneymaker

It's not though. There's definitely a few things that could use some rebalancing, a handful of bugs and it could do with another map or two. But for a free-to-play battle royale that just released, I'd say it's a very fun experience and I'm really enjoying my time with it so far. As long as more content gets added in the future, I can definitely see myself still coming back to this for a long time to come.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, That_1_pear said:

> hates the game

> will play the game for 100+ hours for a plat 

This is one of the definitions of a trophy hunter!

Am overly enjoying it, but am despising how buggy it is for me, like how I gotta restart the game everytime I’m done with a match, game throws me into a never-ending loading screen, so I never get sent back to Elysium (hub area) or be able to queue into another match.

Game feels like a combination of Fornite + Hyperscape. But just like Hyperscape, dunno if this game will manage to sustain itself with a lively player base. Overall this game is fun, and it might keep me amused until a game like Deathverse or Gundam Evolution comes out later this year.
Also, was funny seeing how devs for this game had hoped Bloodlines 2 was gonna be out already before Bloodhunt, so, so much for that. 

On 4/30/2022 at 1:43 AM, That_1_pear said:

> hates the game

> will play the game for 100+ hours for a plat 

The Dev's peg it as a 15 to 20 hour platinum. I haven't even reached level 10 and I'm at 67%. It's pretty easy, but I agree with the hacking. I can't believe they haven't addressed the exploits from early access. 

• Like 1

On 4/29/2022 at 3:37 PM, Akadehmix said:

Doesn't like the game, yet is playing it for a digital trophy. Logic.

Game has hackers (wall hacks especially), turning off cross-play doesn’t find you a match.

oh btw this is a website for *digital trophy hunters*

game is enjoyable but playing against hackers is really annoying

Out of all BR games this is the one I love the most. There are multiple problems with it but hopefully they fix them in the next few weeks. Although I would be surprised if this game is not dead in the next half year. So I am going to play it as much as I can in the meantime.

Edited by LtVedt

I have not played this game but I will at some point only because I hear people say good things about it, so coming on here saying it’s bad might not get you that popular just saying.

and it’s very common to delete games after platinum so how is that relevant?

• Like 1

You're talking about a game that is free at it's core. You don't HAVE to give them money.

Even if you did have to pay for it, you apparently need to be informed that virtually all games are made 

for the sole purpose of making money. The PlayStation exists to make money. There is no other reason for it's existence. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThatShrimpDude said:

Dudes be like "games bad, balancing is a mess", my brother in christ you installed the game.

What does this even mean? Because someone installs and plays a game, they're not entitled to dislike it? 

Anyway, game is pretty fun. The trophy list is quite kind overall, doesn't require any wins at all. The mileage trophy would be my only concern but I'm sure there are ways to be most efficient with it. 

On 29/04/2022 at 0:05 PM, Naruto_Senju92 said:

Balancing and time to kill is absolutley garbage met already some aimbots (hacks still not fixed after early acess) after this i got a pretty bad feeling about bloodlines 2 this game is just a moneymaker in my opinion deleting after platinum.

Stop playing it then.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2022 at 0:55 AM, kevao97 said:

This is one of the definitions of a trophy hunter!

This is one of the definitions of an trophy hunter idiot!

Fixed it for you

20 hours ago, DarkAnimaa said:

Game has hackers (wall hacks especially), turning off cross-play doesn’t find you a match.

oh btw this is a website for *digital trophy hunters*

game is enjoyable but playing against hackers is really annoying

I mean, it's a site for people who like to easily keep track of their trophies on the web, and trophy hunters, sure. But just because you're a "trophy hunter" doesn't mean you should do it without enjoyment. That's just stupid, lol. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Akadehmix said:

Fixed it for you

I mean, it's a site for people who like to easily keep track of their trophies on the web, and trophy hunters, sure. But just because you're a "trophy hunter" doesn't mean you should do it without enjoyment. That's just stupid, lol. 

I suggest you look at the top 100, or even the top 1000 of the leaderboard.