Mind Zero Announced!

myzone2001

Hmmm.. Aksys never fail me to impress with the 4 Vita Games they bring to West so far (VLR, Blazblue:CSE, Muramasa Rebirth and Sorcery Saga) hope that this game is the same...

I've also heard bits about it copying from Persona some how which can only be a good thing.

the map and dungeon exploration is really like the First Persona Game... and the characters, can't help but compare them to the Persona games character... well I hope they do a really good job with "copying"

I'm interested, although the reviews from the Japanese audience weren't very good.

like?

Story: not sure...lots of dialog but I can't read japanese(like the dark settings though)

Inbetween dungeons you navigate a map by selecting where to go and carrying out the events there. Picking up quests and buying items before heading back into a pretty generic looking dungeon.

As you level up you don't learn skills just unlock extra slots to equip more skills. All the skills you get from what i noticed are drops from enemies. There's a way to level up your skills as well but not quite

sure on the exact method since i havent gotten that far into the game yet. During battles you have 3 bars LP(health), MP(MIND points) TP(Technical Points?) LP and TP are what you using for your skills.

Typically LP is for offensive and tp is for defensive(healing etc). In battle you can summon your MIND(basically demons from another dimension....unlike persona each character only gets the one MIND

unique to them)when your mind is summon your mind points decrease a little every turn and when they run out you have to wait a little bit so they can recover before summoning them again. Its usually a 

good idea to not let it run out and desummon it to recharge a bit so your not stuck without it during tough fights which could prove fatal. Since while your MIND is summoned if you take dmg you lose MP instead

of LP and you can only use skills while your MIND is out.

Personally I probably wont buy it again when it comes out for the west although I do like the overall look of it I think Demon Gaze would be a much better option as far as first person dungeon crawlers go.

sorry if this was horrible to read I'm bad at explaining things  :unsure:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...