Silver rank / lobby wins trophies not unlocking

I started this game yesterday and went along with a friend to tackle the online trophies but none of the wins trophies for Casual / Ranked matches popped. We even got to Silver rank and none of us got the trophy for that. The only ones that actually popped were the ones related to emojis in lobby and customizing avatars…

Has anyone else had this issues before? Now we don’t know if it’s related to the latest patch but we saw that the latest person to receive one of those trophies did it 2 weeks ago.

Edit: Now that is confirmed that the issue is real, I’m updating the post and including Arc Sys website so you guys feel free to report the bug:

https://arcsystemworks.com/support/

The more of us that report this, the most chances we got to succeed.

Edited by godhand2k
  • Like 1

Same issue here. My friend and I spent an hour trying to figure out why the trophies related to winning matches and reaching  silver rank didn’t unlock for us. I would think it has something to do with the latest update.

I already contacted System Work on ig and through their US website reporting the bug but no reply at all yet. It would be good if other people contact them as well regarding the same issue :(

13 hours ago, starboy1808 said:

Same issue here. My friend and I spent an hour trying to figure out why the trophies related to winning matches and reaching  silver rank didn’t unlock for us. I would think it has something to do with the latest update.

I already contacted System Work on ig and through their US website reporting the bug but no reply at all yet. It would be good if other people contact them as well regarding the same issue :(

Agree. I also did the same. The more people complaining about it the better chances we got. The community is still pretty active.

Are you guys playing on update 2.10? I’ve got the Deluxe Edition of the game that includes all the main dlc so I can’t play online without having the latest update installed (I’ve tried). I wonder if people that haven’t purchased the version 2.0 are also having this issue. Please, don’t forget to contact Arc System Works to let them know about this ;)

Edited by starboy1808
Text correction

On 05/05/2022 at 5:02 PM, starboy1808 said:

Are you guys playing on update 2.10? I’ve got the Deluxe Edition of the game that includes all the main dlc so I can’t play online without having the latest update installed (I’ve tried). I wonder if people that haven’t purchased the version 2.0 are also having this issue. Please, don’t forget to contact Arc System Works to let them know about this ;)

Yeah... actually you can’t play online without updating the game :) 

9 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Which trophies exactly, are affected by this problem? I ask so I can update my unobtainable trophies thread on .org :).

The trophies affected by the latest update and not unlocking are:

- “A Valuable Victory”

- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them”

- “Do you need a reason to battle?

- “Our lobby battle starts right now”

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, starboy1808 said:

The trophies affected by the latest update and not unlocking are:

- “A Valuable Victory”

- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them”

- “Do you need a reason to battle?

- “Our lobby battle starts right now”

Thank you for the info :).

• Like 1

14 hours ago, chuckdu45 said:

I invite you all to report the problem on the Arc system works site that since the update of April 14 the network trophies no longer fall

Same. I already did and so have others but still no answer. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

A new patch is due today but the release notes are vague and don't mention anything anything about fixing this issue :(.

Let’s hope it does something ?

Edit: Adding patch notes. It says the trophies are fixed!! ??

“An update has been implemented to the PS4 ver of #BBTAG, fixing a bug that prevented the acquisition of the following trophies:

• A Valuable Victory
  • All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them
  • Do you need a reason to battle?
  • Our lobby battle starts right now

Trophies that could not be obtained due to this bug can now be obtained by fulfilling the trophy conditions after the update. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and ask for your understanding.

Edited by godhand2k
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...