Please clear up some concerns for me

Legchomper

i'm aiming to have 100% on all my games, and I know the online of this game is troublesome.

1 - You can play and find yourself from PS3 and PS Vita right? (had to use 2 ps3's for vanilla doa5)
2 - are ranked, verses and adhoc all still available? if so how does adhoc work?
3 - anything else i should know before installing this?

I know some would rather just forget about it but it's another nice ultra rare platinum for me, and I want to do all of the DOA related games on my account, thanks.

29 minutes ago, HarasserPL said:

IIRC Last Round is almost the same as Plus, and on Last Round, you could choose in searching options between PS3 and VITA so you should be good.

I think that was just normal matchmaking in verses, ive got DOA5 and DOA5 Plus, PS3 and PS Vita, I’ll test soon but I don’t think im gonna be able to do it… 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2023 at 8:56 AM, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

Lol I've been waiting so what was the results?

This has been a while lol but for the normal versus trophy I could use my PS3 copy of Dead or Alive 5 (second account) and my Vita with Dead of Alive 5 Plus. That worked fine, even had a turbo controller instantly rematching so I didn’t have to use it. For the adhoc trophy I had to use a second vita so I bought a cheap secondhand one. Kinda silly for one trophy but my Vita has some wear and tear so if ever it breaks I got one to fall back on