Level 50 Trophy

2 hours ago, flynwhitesausage said:

Does anyone know where you can track the xp needed for next level? Or even how player level experience is calculated?

After each game, press circle and you'll see your level. Or on the pause menu in the player hub

Doing the weekly and seasonal challenges is gonna be the fastest way to level outside of just playing the game. You'll need to play alot to go for the other trophies anyway.

Edited by NomadDragon
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, NomadDragon said:

After each game, press circle and you'll see your level. Or on the pause menu in the player hub

Doing the weekly and seasonal challenges is gonna be the fastest way to level outside of just playing the game. You'll need to play alot to go for the other trophies anyway.

Correct me if im wrong but it seems that the weekly and seasonal challenges only count towards xp for the battle pass. I've done pretty much all the week 1 seasonal challenges and daily challenges for today and have only leveled up three times which kinda sucks 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NomadDragon said:

Challenges aren't for player exp, only battlepass exp. I completed 2x 25k weekly challenges and my player level went up the same amount as any other game, but my battlepass jumped up quite a few levels.

8 hours ago, DarthTerrorize said:

Play the game

It'd just be nice to know what needs to be done to level up. 

I tested it. I placed 3rd last with no kills and got more exp to my player level than when I placed 2nd and 0 kills. I'm assuming because I shot and damaged people when I was 3rd last and I didn't shoot much when I was 2nd. 

But then in saying that, I got 5 diablorizes and about 7 or 8 downs and didn't notice it go up any more than the 0 kill games. 

Player exp in this is confusing. By playing well and killing didn't give more to player level. Solo is quite enjoyable. I'll play until I'm bored of the game and then just afk I suppose for the rest of the levels until a method is found. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jakD_710 said:

Correct me if im wrong but it seems that the weekly and seasonal challenges only count towards xp for the battle pass. I've done pretty much all the week 1 seasonal challenges and daily challenges for today and have only leveled up three times which kinda sucks 

1 hour ago, Riiszk said:

Challenges aren't for player exp, only battlepass exp. I completed 2x 25k weekly challenges and my player level went up the same amount as any other game, but my battlepass jumped up quite a few levels.

It'd just be nice to know what needs to be done to level up. 

I tested it. I placed 3rd last with no kills and got more exp to my player level than when I placed 2nd and 0 kills. I'm assuming because I shot and damaged people when I was 3rd last and I didn't shoot much when I was 2nd. 

But then in saying that, I got 5 diablorizes and about 7 or 8 downs and didn't notice it go up any more than the 0 kill games. 

Player exp in this is confusing. By playing well and killing didn't give more to player level. Solo is quite enjoyable. I'll play until I'm bored of the game and then just afk I suppose for the rest of the levels until a method is found. 

My apologies, ya'll are right. I feel like placing higher and getting more damage/kills is the way to get the most exp.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, busypwnin123 said:

I'm level 47 right now and I know this may sound weird but I think the most fast and efficient way of leveling is to Queue up in solo and then leave session right when you spawn in. For some reason you get exp for just joining a game. I noticed games where I would get 10+ kills and win would equal the same amount of exp as just leaving right away 2-3 times. Each time you queue up and leave right away takes around 2 minutes and those games where I would get to the end and win or get a lot of kills last around 12-15 minutes. And obviously most people aren't going to get a lot of kills or place top 5 every single game. I've been doing this since I was level 25 yesterday and I'm already about to hit level 50 tonight.

I had a feeling this would be the way to go. Cheers for the heads up, I'll give this a try later tonight. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, WestboundHero said:

Also, if you're a dumbass like me and buy the battle pass for the XP boost, that XP boost is again just for the BP, not leveling up. 

Well that makes two dumbasses I guess, but good to know it works that way.

• Like 2

On 30/04/2022 at 9:45 AM, busypwnin123 said:

I'm level 47 right now and I know this may sound weird but I think the most fast and efficient way of leveling is to Queue up in solo and then leave session right when you spawn in. For some reason you get exp for just joining a game. I noticed games where I would get 10+ kills and win would equal the same amount of exp as just leaving right away 2-3 times. Each time you queue up and leave right away takes around 2 minutes and those games where I would get to the end and win or get a lot of kills last around 12-15 minutes. And obviously most people aren't going to get a lot of kills or place top 5 every single game. I've been doing this since I was level 25 yesterday and I'm already about to hit level 50 tonight.

thank you for your tip, it is very long to get a trophy I think I was lvl 35 yesterday and from 10PM to 05AM I went up 8 level

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

How? 

best farm is play solo down a pc player yeh do it and then wait for player resurrection and down him again do it many times no mercy on pc player. ps5 player i do it one time and then i go and let him alive

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, IlIIIlI-llIlIllI said:

I just tried this method i think it doesn't work for me? Joined and leaved and didn't get any EXP.

It does. Press O and get to the player level. There is a red bar in the circle, you'll notice it increases. You also get some battle pass exp for the survival time. 

Edited by Realtione
  • Like 4

On 4/30/2022 at 2:45 AM, busypwnin123 said:

This is a better answer than the dumb “play the game” response. 
thanks for the help!

• Like 4