Level 50 Trophy

57 minutes ago, mati11120 said:

this is still working ??because when I leave I didn't get any xp towards player lv only battlepass 

it still works i got 10 lvls today you still get xp for leaving just press the circle button on the summary screen for the screen to advance the first one is for the battlepass xp the second is for account xp and the third is xp for the character you are using

• Like 1

Just now, A210221100 said:

it still works i got 10 lvls today you still get xp for leaving just press the circle button on the summary screen for the screen to advance the first one is for the battlepass xp the second is for account xp and the third is xp for the character you are using

thank,I see works like a charm! i'm gonna get 40lv this way because we need still to get patch fixing those km trophy:(

Just now, mati11120 said:

thank,I see works like a charm! i'm gonna get 40lv this way because we need still to get patch fixing those km trophy:(

yeah the km trophy is still messed up they should fix it in the next week but we dont know if the xp exploit will stay forever or they will take it out at some point so its better for everyone that want the platinum to do it now i only miss the lvl 50 trophy and the km trophy i will get to lvl 50 and propably wait for a fix for the km trophy in case the patch resets the proggress for it

7 minutes ago, A210221100 said:

yeah the km trophy is still messed up they should fix it in the next week but we dont know if the xp exploit will stay forever or they will take it out at some point so its better for everyone that want the platinum to do it now i only miss the lvl 50 trophy and the km trophy i will get to lvl 50 and propably wait for a fix for the km trophy in case the patch resets the proggress for it

I think sharkmob is not ea they will not wipe everyone progress,instead they will connect this to in game stats 

2 hours ago, xVolloxx said:

Does this still work? Played legit and have everything except lvl 50 and am currently 30, Started a game and left yet player level got 0 xp?

lower your brightness,you should see player lv circle raise like 12,5% you can get 25% of full circle in 5 min and full 1 lv in 20min I got from 23 to 28 really fast

On 04/30/22 at 2:16 AM, NomadDragon said:

My apologies, ya'll are right. I feel like placing higher and getting more damage/kills is the way to get the most exp.

No it doesn't increase the xp I had 6 kills and 15 diablerizes nothing changed on the xp.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/30/2022 at 3:45 AM, busypwnin123 said:

I'm level 47 right now and I know this may sound weird but I think the most fast and efficient way of leveling is to Queue up in solo and then leave session right when you spawn in. For some reason you get exp for just joining a game. I noticed games where I would get 10+ kills and win would equal the same amount of exp as just leaving right away 2-3 times. Each time you queue up and leave right away takes around 2 minutes and those games where I would get to the end and win or get a lot of kills last around 12-15 minutes. And obviously most people aren't going to get a lot of kills or place top 5 every single game. I've been doing this since I was level 25 yesterday and I'm already about to hit level 50 tonight.

This is actually correct I’ve tested it out !

• Like 1

It's soul crushing to repeat the process again & again, but I had my fun with the game (it's pretty ok actually) and I just need to get that lvl 50 now. I'm lvl 38 now and I need to queue to around 20 games just to advance one level. It's a real shame devs haven't tied XP progress with actual gameplay efficiency, because that would've been at least fun.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I’m doing every day one level up with the quit method in solo matches,when you go into a match go in the water and jump to suisude when the match finish you will get some xp.

step 2 repeat…. I found it really boring because I have to wait like 5-10 minites to get into a match so I’m only doing 1 level up per day

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2022 at 10:58 PM, MrTrivet said:

It's soul crushing to repeat the process again & again, but I had my fun with the game (it's pretty ok actually) and I just need to get that lvl 50 now. I'm lvl 38 now and I need to queue to around 20 games just to advance one level. It's a real shame devs haven't tied XP progress with actual gameplay efficiency, because that would've been at least fun.

Same, I'm pretty much done with everything (except from Prague to Malmo, but I can't imagine that taking long), and I'm only level 34. I really don't want to resort to just joining matches and killing myself, but the rate at which you get exp is truly atrocious.

On 8/9/2022 at 9:19 PM, Ivan-A145 said:

I’m doing every day one level up with the quit method in solo matches,when you go into a match go in the water and jump to suisude when the match finish you will get some xp.

step 2 repeat…. I found it really boring because I have to wait like 5-10 minites to get into a match so I’m only doing 1 level up per day

Yeah it's too bad. I'm level 38 right now and the grind is pretty attrocious with the queue times. The long queue times makes playing "Jaws Simulator 2022" the only timely way of getting this trophy.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/18/2022 at 7:55 PM, Adamdudepure said:

How are you guys leaving upon starting the game? I cant seem to pull up a menu - start pulls up the inventory and middle button pulls up the map?

Are you closing out the entire game? Am I just an idiot and cant find it?

In case you haven't figured it out yet - you can hold the Start button to bring up the menu

• 3 months later...

For those that don't know, there's an ongoing Double XP thing happening in the game right now, which will be active until the end of the current season pass (which is TBA). I've confirmed that it also doubles the XP of the player level, so for those that are still grinding the level 50 trophy now would be a great time to push for it, since you'll be able to level up faster. Good luck everyone!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...