TimeLordCrow13y

The “Sweeney Todd” Simulator is out!!!

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

And for only $4.99, I think I might do something I pretty much never do with digital games and pick this up soon without waiting for a sale. My main worry is that the controls might be a bit of a pain on a controller rather than a mouse and keyboard. 

 

Here’s two (largely non-story spoiler) reviews that go over different pros and cons. The first is more negative, the second, more positive (they were the first two reviews that popped up on YT, and I thought both made good points, so I’ve linked them both): 

 

 

 

Since the platnium’s already been earned (with pre-review copies?), I think it’s safe to say there’s no broken trophies, though according to both reviews, there are some minor glitches. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can confirm that there are some glitches indeed.

- Character stuck.

- Plate stuck in the oven.

- Curser on the wrong floor.

All are fixable with a quit to the main menu.

 

Regarding the game.

I think it was a fun experience. ^_^

 

I don't know why the PS5 version doesn't have a trophy list yet.

I did earn them, but I can't view them anywhere though.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SGRevan said:

I don't know why the PS5 version doesn't have a trophy list yet.

I did earn them, but I can't view them anywhere though.

Yeah I just noticed this. Purchased the PS5 version and launching the game doesn't even generate a list on my console. Wonder what's going on 🤔.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

Yeah I just noticed this. Purchased the PS5 version and launching the game doesn't even generate a list on my console. Wonder what's going on 1f914.png.

This happened to me with some other game in the past.

It updated itself on a later date...

So hopefully all our trophies are still 'earned'.

(Also, have fun! Fun little indie title!)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PS5 trophies are now live for both region versions. Progress made before the trophies were published is saved on your profile.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Helyx said:

PS5 trophies are now live for both region versions. Progress made before the trophies were published is saved on your profile.

Yep! ^_^

 

2 hours ago, BEARDLESSVlKlNG said:

Loooove Sweeney Todd and this looks fun. Any missable trophies?

Nope, story related is unmissable. Others can be done during or after completing the main story (it puts you back before 'the last meal'.)

 

Edited by SGRevan
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know the PS5 lists are up now but I want to highlight how good the devs are. Shortly after I posted yesterday I reached out to them about the lists not appearing, they replied to me within an hour saying they were already working with Sony to get it resolved. Then when it was resolved then contacted me again to let me know, as well as thanking me for playing.

 

I love indie devs, they're always so attentive to their playerbase.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One beautiful (bloody) day I was saving money for upgrades & attires and Hildred just like that, very lightly gave away all our day’s receipts of £178 (which equals to Percvial killing and sewing like crazy and Hildred cooking in three stoves, petting cat, serving tables and making sure expositors are full) to a street boy… balance: £0 - my heart sank. God!!!! 🤬 Percival ought to hurt her. Well, good mum in a city like that should make for a good fertilizer on the attic.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aluminium_Sirius said:

One beautiful (bloody) day I was saving money for upgrades & attires and Hildred just like that, very lightly gave away all our day’s receipts of £178 (which equals to Percvial killing and sewing like crazy and Hildred cooking in three stoves, petting cat, serving tables and making sure expositors are full) to a street boy… balance: £0 - my heart sank. God!!!! 🤬 Percival ought to hurt her. Well, good mum in a city like that should make for a good fertilizer on the attic.

Yeah that surprised me too. Fortunately, by this point I had all the upgrades and only about 60 quid.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.