You may fire when ready popped but not registered by PS5

OK that's just beyond words. Anyone had this issue and had happy ending after all? I got 1000th brick, trophy popped, screenshot taken, video saved but no trophy on the list. I played over an hour after that, without any break - just sweeping the planet - and got couple more bricks but no trophy. PS5 just didn't registered this as unlocked...

Any idea, hint, help? ?

5 minutes ago, rospondek said:

OK that's just beyond words. Anyone had this issue and had happy ending after all? I got 1000th brick, trophy popped, screenshot taken, video saved but no trophy on the list. I played over an hour after that, without any break - just sweeping the planet - and got couple more bricks but no trophy. PS5 just didn't registered this as unlocked...

Any idea, hint, help? 1f62d.png

Take your console offline. You’ll see your trophy. This is very common with the PS5 and is posted dozens of times in these forums. The PS5 doesn’t instantly sync all PS5 trophies like the PS4 eventually did. It’ll probably sync on your next trophy pop. Or just wait and it’ll sync eventually. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Take your console offline. You’ll see your trophy.

Thank you. You are right. But this is the first time since PS5 released I had this 'bug' and I've got a lot of trophies so far :D

OK, case closed! :D

Geez that was scary... ?