Paramedic - is 1st island the best, or the 2nd?

I read somewhere that the 2nd island might be easier to do the lvl 12 paramedic missions on than the first, because there's less slopes and hard turns you have to do, and you get more time in-between patients.

Is that true?

Thanks in advance for your help!

On 4/29/2022 at 11:19 PM, zulqarmessi said:

Island 1 is the absolute best... first of all there is greenery area on hospital left side that u can use it to ur advantage, the best shortcut in the island 1. Plus  island is not big at all it's small and u have to plan ur route wisely, it's all about muscle memory, once u do it couple of times. U will remember the entire route. Best of luck 1f44d-1f3fb.png1f44d-1f3fb.png

I didn't think of these shortcuts, I'll have to try it with them, because I've been trying without these shortcuts and it's impossible for me. Thanks

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I had better luck on the second island because the timer is more generous.

The trick is to avoid the construction area on the right side of the island and take the longer way around the stadium. Make sure you grab the patients further away first. Took me a few tries but I was able to do it this way post-game.

Good luck.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The second island is way better for the paramedic missions, also you can despawn the traffic ahead of you about 95% of the time, by just turning the camera with the right stick and then turning it back. It saved my ass several times.

I say 95% because there are certain vehicles that don't despawn, like cops or some that I think are just designed to mess you up.