Summer 2022 Backlog Challenge

I want to continue the journey through my backlog. I'm thinking of games for short bursts and Rayman Legends on PS4. After the Spring Challenge has ended, I will drop my list of 5 games where I will start with. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

I’ll sign up again, I’m thinking that at least one of my Spring games will need to be moved to Summer, but I still have a tentative list of games ready

- Sly 3 - 38%
- SpongeBob SquarePants BfBB - 13%
- inFamous Second Son - 1%
- Shadow Warrior 3 - 0%
- Islanders - 0%

Added. The rest will be once I see lists. It just simplifies things.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Static_Rook said:

Count me in again. Trying to actually stick with just 5 games to start this time by using some harder games. A few of these are also on my lists for other challenges. That should be enough motivation for me to actually get them done. That's what I'm hoping for, anyway. See you in June! (or when I add another 10 games to my list at the last second.)

Games -

Anthem 23%
Croixleur Sigma 38%
Darkest Dungeon 12%
Devil May Cry 5 5%
Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate 1%

2 hours ago, RoastedPeanut said:

Oh yes I'm in! I've got uni starting up again soon so I won't go with a huge list to begin with, but I'll add on from time to time when I know I've got a bit more time. For now I'll go with 5 PS3 games.

1. Mirror's Edge - 28% (21/51)

2. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow  - 5% (5/54)
3. Darksiders - 0% (0/43)

4. Sly Cooper and the Thievus Raccoonus - 0% (0/36)

5. Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus - 0% (0/23)

Swaps Used: 0/3

Games Completed: 0/5

Trophies Obtained: 26/207

Added.

2 hours ago, DFuzed said:

Adding my hat into this

Current list (pending changes):

Lego Star Wars 3

Maneater

Persona 4

Life is Strange: BTS Remastered

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning

Slay the Spire

Watch Dogs 2

Chrono Cross

Gaps (PS4)

Gaps (PS5)

Sakura Succubus (PS4)

Sakura Succubus (PS5)

if you read the rules, you can only do one stack of a game per challenge, so you can do Gaps and Sakura Succubus on PS4 or PS5, but not both. I'll still add you, but be sure to fix that. The rest is fine.

Edited by MidnightDragon

20 minutes ago, redlightning610 said:

can i join and how do i post  on backlog challenges 

Read the rules on the first post and submit your list. As long as it follows the rules, I'll add you. If not, I'll say what needs to be fixed. 

10 hours ago, Fanatixa1 said:

Hi everyone, 

I’d like to sign up again! Here’s my list. 

Elden ring - 0%

Cook, serve, delicious 2 - 27%

Oceanhorn: Monster of uncharted sea - 37%

Lego: Harry Potter years 1-4 - 0%

Jurassic World Evolution - 18%

9 hours ago, neospoon said:

I'm in again!

This is my list (for now) 

- Metro Last Light (PS3) - 4%

- Resident Evil 5 (PS3) - 9%

- God of War (PS3) - 17%

- Splinter Cell Blacklist (PS3) - 41%

- The Last of Us II (PS4) - 2%

- OlliOlli2 (PS4) - 32%

5 hours ago, StilRh said:

My provisional list:

Control: Ultimate Edition 0%

Disco Elysium 4%

Genesis Alpha One 13%

Legend of Heroes: Cold Steel 3 0%

Outer Wilds 0%

Returnal 16%

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice 17%

Shadow Tactics 48%

Southpark: Stick of Truth 0%

Thea: The Awakening 24%

Reveal hidden contents

So, only 1 new game (Cold Steel 3) with some others on 0% that were gifted or part of subscription service.

-I already have the Control PS4 plat but I loved the SCP setting and so can't wait to revisit this with DLC and PS5 performance

-Disco Elysium, considering I've only played 5 hours or so of this rather interesting detective RPG. I think I put it down due a bug with a collectable not being accessible, hope it's fixed now.

-Genesis Alpha One is my guilty pleasure of the list. This game is pretty campy with sci-fi tropes and I like the explore-build-defend gameplay loop.

-Cold Steel 3. Loving the other games in this series. 3 had astonishing reviews when it came out. If I have a good guide this will be golden.

-Outer Wilds. Heard nothing but good things about this. I have on PS Now so should give it a go :)

-Returnal - playing through other bullet hells and  roguelikes lately has made me want to come back to this very beautiful game. I'll look at the new content. I hope they've added a save feature I was having to spend hours on each run before (skipping to the later chapters was a bit sketchy as I didn't have all the upgrades I wanted)

-Sekiro - a 'hard' game for me to throw myself against. This may not be possible ;)

-Shadow Tactics. Awesome game, I put this down when the plot became unbearably sad, having platinumed Desperados semi-recently, this is a game I think about returning to alot. I'd have to do the special objectives and play on the hard modes but I think I can do this,.

-Southpark - Heard good things about this. I got it free with Fractured But Whole, never played it before.

-Thea. This has been on my challenge list before. I usually will go very deep into a campaign and get bored and then quit. This time I'll probably choose to surrender so at least my score counts towards leveling up the different Gods and I can play a different clan on a fresh map to maintain some freshness.

37 minutes ago, papert0wng1rl said:

I'm signing up again, of course! I'll start small, as usual, and add to it as I go. Three months is a pretty short amount of time, and I am hoping to finally get a few extra long games off my backlog.

1. Assassin's Creed Odyssey
  2. Resident Evil 2 
  3. L.A. Noire
  4. El Hijo: A Wild West Tale
  5. Wolfenstein: The New Order

5 minutes ago, TalesofGaming said:

I'll be signing up again! This event really keeps me focused on my backlog. ?

1. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - 2%

2. LEGO Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4 - 0%

3. LEGO Harry Potter Collection: Years 5-7 - 0%

4. Maneater - 0%

5. SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated - 0%

I may change some of these games depending on my progress with the Spring Backlog challenge. ?

Added

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, gruffiiti said:

Here is my list for the summer. Of the 5 I picked 3 are already on the backlog with just a few trophies popped. Will be nice to get these up to 100%.

• Everybody's Golf
  • South Park: The Fractured But Whole
  • Assassin's Creed : Origins
  • Death's Door
  • Jurassic World Evolution

Added, but would be nice to see the completions of what you've done already.