Summer 2022 Backlog Challenge

@YaManSmevz I'm sending you winning vibes to get through El Infierno Challenge 10 (use El Portero), the orb in the Tule Tree and the orb in Sierra Moreno. Those were the hardest things for me when I played ?. I also found the Caverna del Pollo as the Skeleton Luchador was pretty tough, but I'm not sure if that's a requirement in the STCE version of the game 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Heather342 said:

@YaManSmevz I'm sending you winning vibes to get through El Infierno Challenge 10 (use El Portero), the orb in the Tule Tree and the orb in Sierra Moreno. Those were the hardest things for me when I played 1f44d.png. I also found the Caverna del Pollo as the Skeleton Luchador was pretty tough, but I'm not sure if that's a requirement in the STCE version of the game 

Thanks homie! Funny, you nailed exactly what I was having trouble with - I've got gold on the first twelve challenges except for ten. Hitting 130 is such a pain! I wanna get that before tackling the last round of challenges, but yeah. Not fun?

Just finished collecting the orbs though, and you hit in on the head! I can't decide which was more difficult. Made me grateful that the controls are so sharp though, the need for precision on those two is wild. The Tule Tree orb specifically reminded me why I'll never play Super Meatboy?

• Like 4