Dear diary question

In attack of the radioactive thing, does the dear diary trophy need to be done in the same game after completing the Easter egg, or is there a way to get it in a separate match after having completed the easter egg?  I have completed the egg but didn't think I had to get dear diary in the same match and when I go up to the diary, it will play 1 quote but that is it.  Am I missing something or do I have to do the egg again and do it then?

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/05/2022 at 5:12 PM, sutela1 said:

In attack of the radioactive thing, does the dear diary trophy need to be done in the same game after completing the Easter egg, or is there a way to get it in a separate match after having completed the easter egg?  I have completed the egg but didn't think I had to get dear diary in the same match and when I go up to the diary, it will play 1 quote but that is it.  Am I missing something or do I have to do the egg again and do it then?

I'm not 100% sure because I haven't got round to the DLC myself just yet on this account but IIRC you have to do it in the same game as the EE.

Beat the EE, grab the soul key, head to the pool area and find the book on the table and just keep interacting with it until there is no more quotes and the trophy unlocks.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got done with that map’s Easter egg while playing as Elvira, but unfortunately you have to beat the boss in the same round and also when you’re done with doing the boss you can start doing that trophy. You have to keep interacting with the book (don’t get hit with the Willard‘s quotes are playing). Also you CAN NOT use Elvira if you want to get that trophy. I believe it’s because some quotes are meant for the crew. Also I currently don’t have this trophy but I’m going to soon go after it.

17 hours ago, nailsIsgood said:

I just got done with that map’s Easter egg while playing as Elvira, but unfortunately you have to beat the boss in the same round and also when you’re done with doing the boss you can start doing that trophy. You have to keep interacting with the book (don’t get hit with the Willard‘s quotes are playing). Also you CAN NOT use Elvira if you want to get that trophy. I believe it’s because some quotes are meant for the crew. Also I currently don’t have this trophy but I’m going to soon go after it.

Just got this trophy!