Which is the best way to approach Multiplayer Trophies? (DLC excluded)

Now I only need the Multiplayer trophies, and so: is it better to do the level 55 trophy first or the "All rounded" trophy first? Because my friends and I are all at level 0 so we don't  have the weapon unlockable at level 48 unless the 4th player will be at max lvl.

Edited by WhiterWhite00

On 1.5.2022 at 9:52 PM, WhiterWhite00 said:

Now I only need the Multiplayer trophies, and so: is it better to do the level 55 trophy first or the "All rounded" trophy first? Because my friends and I are all at level 0 so we don't  have the weapon unlockable at level 48 unless the 4th player will be at max lvl.

Just go for the XP boost first. If you got 4 players just use the bench boost method. As soon as you unlock any new weapons or perks make sure you equip them and use them. Just go down the list and you will be golden. "All Rounded" will pop up automatically on your way to lvl 55. So don't worry about this one.

You can also use every perk in Wolfpack mode except *bodyguard*. For that you need at least a second player as your pursuer.

15 hours ago, Gnillisch said:

Just go for the XP boost first. If you got 4 players just use the bench boost method. As soon as you unlock any new weapons or perks make sure you equip them and use them. Just go down the list and you will be golden. "All Rounded" will pop up automatically on your way to lvl 55. So don't worry about this one.

You can also use every perk in Wolfpack mode except *bodyguard*. For that you need at least a second player as your pursuer.

So since we are 4 friends all at level 0 (never touched multiplayer) we can go up to level 55 alone in Wolfpack mode, use each weapon we unlock at each level (still in Wolfpack mode) and then just boost the bodyguard perk. Basically I can use all the abilities and all the weapons in Wolfpack mode and so do all alone beside that Bodyguard perk...right?

On 3.5.2022 at 9:03 PM, WhiterWhite00 said:

So since we are 4 friends all at level 0 (never touched multiplayer) we can go up to level 55 alone in Wolfpack mode, use each weapon we unlock at each level (still in Wolfpack mode) and then just boost the bodyguard perk. Basically I can use all the abilities and all the weapons in Wolfpack mode and so do all alone beside that Bodyguard perk...right?

Yes you could boost in Wolfpack alone. But since you are 4 just use this method:

This way you will be 3 times faster gaining the XP ??

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gnillisch said:

Yes you could boost in Wolfpack alone. But since you are 4 just use this method:

This way you will be 3 times faster gaining the XP 1f44d-1f3fb.png

Thanks for the video but since it is boostable alone we will do it each one alone because we are all busy in different times so it's hard to be together 

21 hours ago, Gnillisch said:

This way you will be 3 times faster gaining the XP 1f44d-1f3fb.png

Sorry, another question: since All Rounded requires to play in all game modes too, so the boosting session seems unavoidable, right? And so the All Rounded trophy won't pop in my way to level 55 like you said, but it will pop after I play in all game modes after level 55, right..?

Edited by WhiterWhite00

3 hours ago, WhiterWhite00 said:

Sorry, another question: since All Rounded requires to play in all game modes too, so the boosting session seems unavoidable, right? And so the All Rounded trophy won't pop in my way to level 55 like you said, but it will pop after I play in all game modes after level 55, right..?

In that case yes. "All Rounded" can still be done after reaching level 55. But since some game modes servers are really empty I advise you to at least boost the game modes. It doesn't take long and you should be able to manage a day where all of you can play like 1-2 hours max for that one. ?

Edited by Gnillisch
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I did everything solo except the DLC's, which I needed a boost with the Jaguar and the Elevator. overall the servers are sometimes dead and sometimes they are very populated so you'll need to figure out the right times. so you either will need to wait for players to start a match or create a boosting group. I managed to get into enough games to get everything I needed pretty quick. for the lvl55 I just did WOLFPACK UNLEASHED SOLO over and over again till I got the trophy.

• 3 months later...
On 5/20/2022 at 9:51 AM, mataningo said:

I did everything solo except the DLC's, which I needed a boost with the Jaguar and the Elevator. overall the servers are sometimes dead and sometimes they are very populated so you'll need to figure out the right times. so you either will need to wait for players to start a match or create a boosting group. I managed to get into enough games to get everything I needed pretty quick. for the lvl55 I just did WOLFPACK UNLEASHED SOLO over and over again till I got the trophy.

I've noticed the best times are the weekend. This past Sunday I was getting into public lobbies pretty quick with 7-8 players.