Do we have any Legend like "Let Me Solo Her" in PS Universe???

zulqarmessi

Not Legends persay. But I've played some games before like Air Mech Arena and Knights of Valor where a couple of the top ten players in those games actually helped others finish off the games and trophies before shutdown. 

They definitely were awesome, friendly and helped anyone they could. As they just were glad to see people take an interest in completing a game, that they had spent the long haul with.

• Like 1

To be honest I don't really know why this guy still keeps getting so much special attention when I'm sure by now there are hundreds of players that could solo her just as well. It was amusing at first but now I'm just confused why everyone is still gushing over this particular guy and it just feels like a really forced joke now.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

To be honest I don't really know why this guy still keeps getting so much special attention when I'm sure by now there are hundreds of players that could solo her just as well. It was amusing at first but now I'm just confused why everyone is still gushing over this particular guy and it just feels like a really forced joke now.

I think in the world of RPGs it just kinda like that. Like watching the old "Pure" style players in MMOs it's just the singular objective focus and dedication to the role that attracts people to him.

One article I read on him, it seems this person does really just solo her, the writer tried helping and he promptly left the game after emoting for them to stop and stay back.

But there's also been so many copycats already, it's probably not even him most people see now.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

18 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

It's something the games media just loves to eat up instead of talking about how screwed up their own industry is. 

Woah woah woah, now I know there's new allegations of abuse at Nintendo and Blizzard and how the corruption might be tied as high up to the state's governor but...

Here's the top epic Elden Ring wins and fails compilation #53 featuring "Let Me Solo Her". 

I just hate that this stuff will always be talked about more than the impressive stuff most people on here do. The fact that so many people on PSNP deserve to be highlighted for epic accomplishments and wonderful stories about their toughest platinums, but nope, the "games media" would rather slot some article like this between people who beat Elden Ring with a guitar hero controller and a GTA6 """credible""" leak. Just pisses me off to no end, especially whenever the most popular game gets treated like another source of memes rather than something that is actively pushing the games as a form of art structure forward.

Sorry for the rant though, and to answer OP? I've met so many dudes with cracked builds in Ghost of Tsushima MP who just run the hardest stuff in that game solo, and they've helped me so much through some of the harder maps in that game. Truly feels the same sense of joy as I'm sure these people do.

• Like 1

Back when Demon's Souls first released, I had about 2,000 platinum runs to my credit.

@Nagflar said "Summoning Helyx to help with a boss fight is like bringing a rocket launcher to a water balloon fight". I guess you have to get plastered all over social media and become a meme these days to be considered a legend.

• Like 2