The Best Of The Best Of The Best help

Tristan1427

Is there anyone that help me out with this trophy ? I've spent hours and hours just trying to do it and I haven't even been able to complete one mission on this mode yet, Any help or tips would be appreciated :) 

Edited by Stevieboy

There aren't many tips for it, in all honesty. Try to approach each mission as stealthily as possible. I also found that playing with a co-op partner made this easier, as it doesn't add to the amount of enemies. I unlocked this last night, and it took us around 6 hours to play through all 8 missions (without side objectives). 

On 5/1/2022 at 6:23 PM, Tristan1427 said:

Is there anyone that help me out with this trophy ? I've spent hours and hours just trying to do it and I haven't even been able to complete one mission on this mode yet, Any help or tips would be appreciated :) 

Hey I actually just started tryingg the authentic+ difficulty last night. I got to the last objective on the first mission but I had to go to bed so I started rushing and died at the last target. I had lots and lots of fun trying. So if u want you can add me and we can try this together. I'm usually online after 730 pm east NY time (I believe it's gmt-5) my psn is BrasilKilla

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
The easiest way is to play with a friend in separate sessions.
Go saving manually as many times as you want, if you make a mistake, you can go back to your last save.
When you get to the end of the mission it is important that you SAVE. Your partner should do the same at the same point.
Finish the mission and go back to the manual save from before and invite your friend. Finish the mission and it will count to your friend as finished with no manual-save.
Now your friend does the same, sends you an invite and finish the mission in his lobby, so the game will think you finished it without manual saving.
Very easy.
I must have 1 or 2 saved missions, I haven't played for a long time but if you want I can invite you so you can get rid of them.