Tristan1427

The Best Of The Best Of The Best help

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Is there anyone that help me out with this trophy ? I've spent hours and hours just trying to do it and I haven't even been able to complete one mission on this mode yet, Any help or tips would be appreciated :) 

Edited by Stevieboy

There aren't many tips for it, in all honesty. Try to approach each mission as stealthily as possible. I also found that playing with a co-op partner made this easier, as it doesn't add to the amount of enemies. I unlocked this last night, and it took us around 6 hours to play through all 8 missions (without side objectives). 

On 5/1/2022 at 6:23 PM, Tristan1427 said:

Is there anyone that help me out with this trophy ? I've spent hours and hours just trying to do it and I haven't even been able to complete one mission on this mode yet, Any help or tips would be appreciated :) 

Hey I actually just started tryingg the authentic+ difficulty last night. I got to the last objective on the first mission but I had to go to bed so I started rushing and died at the last target. I had lots and lots of fun trying. So if u want you can add me and we can try this together. I'm usually online after 730 pm east NY time (I believe it's gmt-5) my psn is BrasilKilla

Idk if y’all are into the exploits or not, but check the previous forum post, I explained how to exploit these trophies really easily.