[Video] All In One Trophy & Achievement Guide

BushidoCypher

2 hours ago, BushidoCypher said:
"But I can't ever become Elden Lord! I'm just not good eno-"
Let me stop you right there Clan, you ARE good enough and always will be.
You cannot teach a person anything; you can only help them find it within themselves.
From today those who want to become Elden Lord WILL become Elden Lord.
I've constructed an All In One Guide that works for every version of the game Elden Ring.

Now come along on this journey with me of discovery, fun & excitement as we travel the Lands Between. As we go through this world of wonder, remember it's not about the destination.

It's about the journey, the friends and fun we have along the way.

From a lowly Tarnished to a glorious Elden Lord, you ARE the chosen. Accept destiny and claim you're rightful place among the Elden Throne!

This game will take you ~30 hours with this guide, I've edited and condensed it for convenience as well as timestamps and visuals to hopefully make it a more aesthetically pleasing experience. 
The Platinum is likely around a 4/10 for most players that follow this guide. 

If you do use this guide or have any feedback please leave a comment or check out the Discord. If you get stuck AT ALL please contact me and I'll gladly help in anyway I can! 
Stay safe everyone, happy hunting.

Fantastic, what a legend! I made use of your Witcher 3 guide, so I'm certain this will be just as incredible man! :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, captainkopter9 said:

Fantastic, what a legend! I made use of your Witcher 3 guide, so I'm certain this will be just as incredible man! :)

That's awesome man! I really enjoyed doing a Witcher III I've learned a lot since then so I hope I did this justice and hope it is just as useful if not better! 
If you do end up using it feedback is always appreciated, gl legend <3