Are unobtainable trophies patched?

Kaijumara

Basically asking if this trophy is completely doable for a new player?
I know some trophies were unobtainable but then patched but apparently:

Master of madness
Tamer of Demogorgon
Master of Demogorgon

Were all unobtainable as far as I understood?

• 3 weeks later...

So i just found out yesterday that you can play demogorgon in private ques still. I always wondered because everyone was "demo farming" but i didnt saw it in the lists until i found out that you also cannot play the dungeon "the infernal citadel" in public matches, only in private. I just cant verify if you get the two trophies from the private que, because i already did them years ago. If someone wants to do that, you need to look in private que and have a gearscore of 30 or 35k. Or just look in the chat for someone asking for help in "demo farm".

I know you can get trophies in private ques because i did get the trophy for beating the tower of the mad mage in a private.

Edited by Namenloser1990
  • Like 2

I’ve passed it in private queue a bunch of times and no trophy. HOWEVER, they’re reworking demo and adding it back into public queue with this new mod and acknowledged these two broken trophies so I’m imagining it gets fixed.

14 minutes ago, Kal2210 said:

I’ve passed it in private queue a bunch of times and no trophy. HOWEVER, they’re reworking demo and adding it back into public queue with this new mod and acknowledged these two broken trophies so I’m imagining it gets fixed.

Thanks for the update! Fingers crossed!

4 hours ago, Tox98 said:

Heads Up that the Tiamat trophy will Most likely also bei unobtainable as of tomorrow!

They are normally pretty good at making sure the trophies are still obtainable once they change content, and if it isn't then they normally will fix it on the next update. For example this update should be fixing the Demo trophies not being obtainable, but you will probably still be able to get the Tiamat trophy from it

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/06/2022 at 0:35 PM, HuntingFever said:

The new patch is out but can anyone confirm if the bugged trophies are now obtainable again?

Demogorgon is still inaccessible so no trophies related to it can be achieved.

They also pulled away the Dragonflight event from the Stronghold so you can't get the "Four Dead Dragons!" trophy currently.

• 1 month later...
On 23/06/2022 at 4:38 PM, HuntingFever said:

Ugh - thanks for the info :(.

Dragonflight is coming back, revamped (easier to access but may be still a little bit more challenging than before), it is back on the preview server so it may be back by the end of August/September since the devs are getting a holiday period. The trophy should be obtainable again.

They're also going to re-release the Rothe Valley and its questline as an adventure, I'm not sure if it will affect the trophy that used to be tied to it (The edge of the Underdark), as of now you just have to talk to an NPC to get it, this option might get removed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After seeing the bugged trophies have been patched, i might get into this again. Can anyone tell me if it's difficult to 100% this including DLC? tbh im not seeing lots of achievers in the DLCs...

I remember playing the game when it first came out on PS4 so I don't remember much except that i managed to level up a character to 20 since it was a triple exp weekend or something similar.

I also read that enemy 'Drake' count as dragons now so that should make the platinum easier i believe. That was the only thing stopping me as killing 1000 dragons was very time consuming

Edited by Kyl542

On 12/15/2022 at 10:00 AM, Kyl542 said:

After seeing the bugged trophies have been patched, i might get into this again. Can anyone tell me if it's difficult to 100% this including DLC? tbh im not seeing lots of achievers in the DLCs...

I remember playing the game when it first came out on PS4 so I don't remember much except that i managed to level up a character to 20 since it was a triple exp weekend or something similar.

I also read that enemy 'Drake' count as dragons now so that should make the platinum easier i believe. That was the only thing stopping me as killing 1000 dragons was very time consuming

The difficulty is going to come in PVP and the Trials. With that though, I don't think anything is overly difficult if you have a high character item level and a group to work with that is going for the same thing. The biggest thing is time. This game is about putting in the time and effort. There really isn't a "quick way through" getting a high enough item level for your role (unless you're willing to shell out money).

Oh, and while I say high enough item level, your stats really need to be close to your item level. For every 1000 points it's under you lose 1% of whatever that stat is. So, if you're a dps with an item level of 50,000, but your power stat is sitting at 45,000, then you're losing 5% on your power.

If you played when the game first came out then you're in for a big surprise. It's changed a ton.

Yes, drakes also count for dragons. So, join a guild, go to the stronghold, and go NE. There's a whole area full of drakes. Hope this helps!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...