Hiding old PS4 games in PS5 console

EnShajus

Hello,

A few days ago in PS5 I hid some of the games that I have no intention to play ever again.

However, after I checked the updated list in my psnprofiles, I saw that one of those games is still visible. It's F1 2019.

The problem is, this game is not visible in PS5 'hide menu'. I mean, I successfully hid all the other games I wanted, but F1 2019 is just not on the list in PS5 and there is no way to hide its trophies.  How can it be? Is there any other way to hide trophies of F1 2019?

I've had the issue of certain games not being on the PS5 list for trophies to hide. The only work around I found was to download and load up the game. It will then be added to the top of the list to hide games on the PS5. I would recommend using either a PS4/PS3 (if it's not a PS5 game) to hide them as it doesn't have this issue. You will still need to earn a trophy to update PSNProfiles, but only after.

• Like 1

On 03/05/2022 at 3:11 PM, Malfunkshuns said:

I've had the issue of certain games not being on the PS5 list for trophies to hide. The only work around I found was to download and load up the game. It will then be added to the top of the list to hide games on the PS5. I would recommend using either a PS4/PS3 (if it's not a PS5 game) to hide them as it doesn't have this issue. You will still need to earn a trophy to update PSNProfiles, but only after.

Thanks, your solution worked! 

Just downloaded and launched the game and now it's visible at the top of 'hide games' list.

• Like 1