New DLC coming May 17th + PS5 upgrade

Abby_TheLastofUs

The previous DLC will be made free as part of a free update that also comes with performance and accessibility upgrades, while the new DLC will cost $6.99. It seems to be the same campaign but with a new character that has a different playstyle.

No new trophies.

Edited by Abby_TheLastofUs
  • Like 3

On 5/3/2022 at 7:14 AM, Vergil said:

While i liked this game i actually don't wanna go back to it several years later for dlc trophies

Well, lucky for you there won't be DLC trophies, as the team stated:

"No, no more trophies planned (we stick to the logic of no trophies on paid additional content)."

At least it sounds like the trophies might pop automatically since saves transfer over.

Edited by Chaos_Bladez
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to say "good, it will give me an excuse to play it at last" and boom, I see I earned ONE trophy SIX years ago... That old question resurfaces: to play the PS5 version and partially stack (which I never do except by mistake), accepting to have an unfinished one forever, or to ignore the PS5 version and play the PS4 one.

2 hours ago, OneYellowOrange said:

I bought the game before getting it on ps plus and it's free for me so the free update is probably just not available to those who got it through ps plus. It might be an issue that they intend to fix if they stated otherwise though

I contacted the devs and they said they contacted Sony. It's now a free upgrade for plus owners too.