Need honest opinion on MP trophy difficulty

YokA_sun

Not sure if it's proper to ask (I know there is a trophy guide but very likely it's written by a Fifa veteran). I am very interested in playing Fiifa 22 since it's free now. The only Fifa I played ever was Fifa1997. I know I sound like a trophy whore asking this: how hard are the online trophies? since they cannot be boosted based on my understanding? especially the three wins. How hard is it for someone who has very little experiences playing fifa like me. I assume I would be crashed online.

• Like 1

Fifa 22 is the easiest Fifa in years but that does not stop it from having points of difficulty spikes especially in multiplayer matches that lead to those trophies 

pro clubs is easy as long as the club you join os willing to work as a team, the win streak can be moderately frustrating but you won’t face a Fifa elite player as you don’t have relegation in this years division rivals so the sooner you can do it the better as you won’t move up the divisions, other trophies require certain moves to be done like bicycle kicks and back heel passes but these can be done versus the AI 

here is an alternate guide with video links to show you exactly what you need to do in Fifa 22

https://www.griffinsgamingguides.com/fifa-22-trophy-guide/

Edited by ValeNort46
  • Like 1

Play the game on an Alt account. Go to Seasons mode and test your skills, see how far you can go there. The higher the division the stronger the opponents and you'll get an idea of what you should expect in Ultimate Team.

In my opinion, the average Fifa player should only worry about Be My Guest trophy. Other than that it's just a grind.

16 hours ago, YokA_sun said:

Not sure if it's proper to ask (I know there is a trophy guide but very likely it's written by a Fifa veteran). I am very interested in playing Fiifa 22 since it's free now. The only Fifa I played ever was Fifa1997. I know I sound like a trophy whore asking this: how hard are the online trophies? since they cannot be boosted based on my understanding? especially the three wins. How hard is it for someone who has very little experiences playing fifa like me. I assume I would be crashed online.

As a fifa vet its hard to judge, but there will be a lot of new player starting now and most things can be boosted so I wouldn't worry about it too much. You might struggle winning 3 games in a row in Division rivals in FUT but if you can't get it now, it's still very boostable by deleting your club and starting fresh in division 10 when fifa 23 drops. 

The trophies related to prof clubs can also be boosted. It might take you a while to qualify for a weekend league tho if you struggle to win. I am not sure how many points you get starting from division 10 but every single match you play you will gain some point towards it. 

Seeing as how obviously rigged FUT is, I'd say this involves a huge amount of luck, as well as patience.

You've definitely got to have IRON NERVES to platinum this game, due to the ugliness that is FUT. Since the game mode is rigged due to the nature of the monetization, the game will decide whether you win or not, not your skill level.

Depending on the players you have, and also depending how much money the opponent you are matched against has spent. If he has spent a penny more than you, the game will "hand" him specific wins in 1v1 moments. There are much documented videos how the ball passes through the goal keeper if the game decides, and also how it passes through the feet of your defenders, again - if the game decides to throw you under the bus.

There are also countless situations, where if you play, you will see yourself, that your players will be just "stopped" in thin air from reaching the ball in certain situations, because the game has decided to take a 1v1 win away from you and give it to the A.I. or the player that has spent more money or has better players than you. You will notice "invisible walls" that block your players from reaching the ball in certain situations. It's so painfully obvious.

I can pretty much say that FUT is one of the worst atrocities in gaming history. It's just so inhumane and evil. It's designed to basically suck in football enthusiasts to keep spending thousands of dollars. Many people's lives are actually destroyed by this game mode.

As for the trophies, the 2-3 wins in a row trophy is not that bad. The worst trophy is actually the one where you have to unlock every stand, for which you have to:

- Win 15 games on World Class difficulty on the rigged game mode FUT Squad Battles. This game mode is so rigged, and I promise you, you will see yourself if you play. I had matches where I own the game 3:0, and the A.I. just becomes impossible at the last 10 match minutes, just endlessly scoring goals until it becomes 3:4. Then it "calms down". That's EA's patented "Dynamic Difficulty Adjustment" or whatever the hell it is called.

Now, winning 15 games on World Class difficulty is not even the hardest. You have to:

- Score a goal with a bicycle kick on World Class

- Score an assisted goal from a backheel pass on World Class

The back-heel pass is something that you might spend a lot of time in, especially in World Class where the A.I. does not let you have the ball, because the defenders are super heroes. This for me is the hardest thing to do in the game, if not almost impossible.

In my opinion, you should save your breath and nerves.

FUT is cancerous, and I hope Electronic Arts suffers for it someday. I hope the fact that they are losing their FIFA license opens up the sport to some more humane developers that can create something that actually depends on skill, not how much money you threw at the game.

In that regard, the game is 8/10 in my opinion.

Edited by Ggd07
  • Like 2

On 10/05/2022 at 8:17 PM, Ggd07 said:

Now, winning 15 games on World Class difficulty is not even the hardest. You have to:

- Score a goal with a bicycle kick on World Class

- Score an assisted goal from a backheel pass on World Class

The back-heel pass is something that you might spend a lot of time in, especially in World Class where the A.I. does not let you have the ball, because the defenders are super heroes. This for me is the hardest thing to do in the game, if not almost impossible.

Tbh I'm not the greatest player of FIFA, and I gotta say that backheel pass are quite easy to do them. Just run towards the GK and when you're almost face him just press L2+X and left stick back and you'll get that goal.

For me the bicycle kick is the worst. I feel that it's go RNG. If you're playing on World Class the AI is not that difficult, but they are kinda well organized and they won't lend you any space to do it. I'm almost doing my 200th game with a player, and still hasn't got the bicycle kick to finish UT trophies...

• Like 1