Can someone who almost never played FIFA plat this game?

WhiterWhite00

Since it's on PS+ and I'm a trophy hunter I would like to try to plat it, also I saw it has a 3/10 difficulty rate. I played FIFA just few times at my friend's house or with my girlfriend at her house, just for a clarification so I'm not that kind of pro player at FIFA ?

These types of platinums seem to be getting easier every time, especially Madden, but since I haven't dabbled with Fifa in so long, I can't really give much of an opinion.

"If you believe hard enough, you can do anything" - Master Oogway.

• Like 2

You can. But be prepared to put time and effort into learning it. And prepare for playing a sh*t game. 

Also 3/10 is for veterans, for the average or someone who hardly plays it, it is more like 6-7/10. 

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 4

50 minutes ago, WhiterWhite00 said:

Do you know which are them? So I will be mentally ready haha

theres one where you need to score a bicycle kick. Its a very specific animation, and Can be annoying to trigger, but its not hard, just annoying and time consuming. 

the other is for getting a win streak in rivals, but as Long as you start out in squad battles, build a solid team, and start from a low division in rivals, it shouldnt be that bad. I heard people getting it without thinking about it.

but yeah, it takes time and matchmaking Can be BS at times 

• Like 1