Best place to farm sunlight medals?

6 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

I need 30 sunlight medals to get the sunlight spear. Anyone know the best way to get these? I’ve been leaving my summon sign outside of boss areas and i have never been summoned. What is the best area to farm them offline? Thanks!

Edited by AnOrdinaryBloke
Guide inserted
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I can vouch for the Brightstone Cove strategy. It's mind-numbingly boring but it does have the added bonus of netting you a tonne of souls to spend.

How many hours did it take you to get all 30 sunlight medal? I will starting this soon and would appreciate to know your experience.

On 4.5.2022 at 1:38 AM, Radford999 said:

I need 30 sunlight medals to get the sunlight spear. Anyone know the best way to get these? I’ve been leaving my summon sign outside of boss areas and i have never been summoned. What is the best area to farm them offline? Thanks!

If you use soul appease miracle it will one shot them. Go to Tseldora bonfire, run straight to the fence in front of you, target one of the falconers. Usually, you get 2 falconers with just one soul appease miracle. Since bonfire is right behind you, you can reset both falconers immediately. 

Edited by Silver-I-Chariot

I did the 5 falconers on the left path in Shades Woods leading to the Shrine of Winter. Maybe not as efficient as Bright wood but I had used a Bonfire Ascetic there and wasn't consistently 1 shotting them with the faith method. Shades Woods probably took me around 2hrs to get my 30 medals.