Thank you. I tried the dragons a couple of times but playing solo is nearly impossible so far (I didn't realize there's an easy mode, maybe I can do that). I'll check the sereph vendor.. do items rotate? I remeber I didn't find the relic there, but maybe I'm mistaken

16 hours ago, Dave_Cozmo said:

Thank you. I tried the dragons a couple of times but playing solo is nearly impossible so far (I didn't realize there's an easy mode, maybe I can do that). I'll check the sereph vendor.. do items rotate? I remeber I didn't find the relic there, but maybe I'm mistaken

The Seraph Vendor operates on the same 30min timer as the vending machines but that can be bypassed by saving, quitting then  reloading your save - rinse and repeat until the desired item appears. Do note though, that you need Seraph Crystals to buy anything from the Seraph Vendor but the only way to get them, at least from what I remember of my last playthrough, is by killing the Ancient Dragons.

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The Seraph Vendor operates on the same 30min timer as the vending machines but that can be bypassed by saving, quitting then  reloading your save - rinse and repeat until the desired item appears. Do note though, that you need Seraph Crystals to buy anything from the Seraph Vendor but the only way to get them, at least from what I remember of my last playthrough, is by killing the Ancient Dragons.

Nah I was getting the crystals from like very enemy it seemed I had enough to buy out hi tote several times and still had way too much to use