Trophy "Extreme Manhunt" Season 8 [EN-ESP-IT]

Hi all, i have problems with this trophy, i have read guides and have seen videos but i can't find one about Season 8.

Have anyone gained it in this season and can help me explaining what can i do ?

Hola a todos, tengo problemas con este trofeo, he leido guias y visto videos pero ninguno de la Temporada 8.

Alguien lo ha conseguido esta temporada y podría explicarme que hacer ?

Salve, ho problemi con questo trofeo, ho letto guide e visto video ma nessuno della Stagione 8.

Qualcuno è riuscito ad ottenerlo in questa stagione e potrebbe spiegarmi cosa fare ?

Thanks, gracias, grazie.

Edited by IoNero
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/5/2022 at 10:01 PM, QuadroJezime said:

How about season 9. How can i get trophy? And not wait 12 week

Yes, you need to level up until lv.53, if you see under the seasonal rewards tiers, at lv.53 they will unlock you the final mission of one of the previous target, so if you'll farm to lv.53 you will be able to take this trophy at season 9 without waiting 12 weeks. I'm personally trying but it's really boring, i'm doing all the other things i need to do for levelling up a bit while doing something else but i think it'll not be enough. If you buy the "season pass" ingame you'll not have a double xp thing, but it'll unlock you an easy daily task to do for nearly 450.000xp bonus, it's half a free entire level (700.000xp)  

• Like 2

Yep just like @Xero_Z said above, in any season there is always a reward to unlock the prime target of the previous season.

This season it's level 53, when i earned it , it was level 48.

So just keep on grinding complete any mission and unlock the prime target of previous season.

• Like 4