Bug when changing tires ?

Jo-La-Mouche

Hello all,

I don't know if you have noticed, but when you go to the pitlane for a tire change, the tires the crew is holding are not the tires they are supposed to put on the car, but the tires that you allready have.

Let me explain: I started a race on medium racing tires, smooth as The Rock's head. Then I had to pit and chose the intermediates, because of the rain. But the crew was holding slick tires. And when I came back after my run in inters and needed mediums again, the crew was holding textured, intermediate tires.

So basically, instead of displaying the tires they will mount on the car, the game displays the tires you allready have.

Have you noticed that too ?

Edited by Jo-La-Mouche
  • Like 2

Yea I've noticed that too. But it's odd, cause when the game first came out I could have sworn it was displayed correctly. I would go from Slicks to inters and the crew would be holding the treaded inter tires to put on the car.

I feel like an update messed this up (much like how the dirt tires were switched to racing tires on certain missions and licenses after a certain update accidentally)

4 hours ago, Rednax_99 said:

I feel like an update messed this up (much like how the dirt tires were switched to racing tires on certain missions and licenses after a certain update accidentally)

Much like every time GT7 has an update, something breaks. It's like a recurring joke at this point, unfortunately, not a funny one. I know this is not a big bug, but for the immersion it's king of a shame...

• Like 2