Ps5 version vs Ps4

Zeep_Xanflorp92

Hello all,

I’m interested in getting platinum in this. Seems like a very unique game. How are the issues in this version?

Seeing the forums on the ps4 version regarding the non popping trophies and really bad technical issues made me avoid that version. Hoping this one has less fatal flaws. I don’t mind visual glitches here and there.

12 minutes ago, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:

Hello all,

I’m interested in getting platinum in this. Seems like a very unique game. How are the issues in this version?

Seeing the forums on the ps4 version regarding the non popping trophies and really bad technical issues made me avoid that version. Hoping this one has less fatal flaws. I don’t mind visual glitches here and there.

I’m playing the ps5 version at the moment. It so far has been running smoothly. The only problems that happen consistently are 1.) on the map there are “?” that hold a special event and sometimes the game will stutter when it ends 2.) the load times sometimes are a little long like around 10-15 seconds. No trophies have glitched so far

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

I’m playing the ps5 version at the moment. It so far has been running smoothly. The only problems that happen consistently are 1.) on the map there are “?” that hold a special event and sometimes the game will stutter when it ends 2.) the load times sometimes are a little long like around 10-15 seconds. No trophies have glitched so far

Glad to hear console is running more smoothly. I’ll give it a go then on GameFly. Appreciate the quick response

Edited by Zeep_Xanflorp92
  • Like 1

I just finished the game and I didn’t have many issues with it. I had a few crashes near the beginning when I tried to do my first weapon upgrade, but that sorted itself out. I did have to start backing up my save to the cloud around day 20 and 24 just in case, because there was a save error where it deleted all the saves in game ? 

Also agree with the longer load times so I’d hate to imagine them on PS4 ?

• 9 months later...

I was playing the PS4 version on a PS5 and was terrible, i waited until the ps5 version was out, it was running smooth all intro hoever after i have to explorer parts of the maps frames started to drop super bad! I don’t remember if it have the option of perform or quality, ill try to check that again… can someone confirm that?