Low Baller what game modes

terman8or

How are ya'll getting low baller these days? is Fall Ball the only way before the shutdown? was hoping maybe it'd be possible in Sweet Thieves, but after hitting those requirements that others have said earned them the trophy it didn't pop. Any advice?

1 minute ago, Mavmathics said:

Squad Show Fall Ball as Final Game, played tons of hours Main Show the last 2 days and it only appeared one time and there it had 4 balls in the game, so it was not possible to keep the score low.

you reckon that's the best bet at this point? I've been doing a fair bit of squads but have rarely seen Fall Ball show up on there. 

4 minutes ago, terman8or said:

you reckon that's the best bet at this point? I've been doing a fair bit of squads but have rarely seen Fall Ball show up on there. 

Well thats how i got it, i was propably pretty lucky with this.
There are also some boosting groups for this trophy right now, they are trying to get it via Squad Mode too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

Don't know if it's been patched, but when I got it, it was in Squad Mode Hex-a-Gone. If any of the players on your team wins, it gives you 1 point and unlocks the trophy, but that was a while ago.

That hasn't happened to me with any recent hex a gon wins. I assume this was a few years back maybe? 

Is there anyway to actually boost this trophy? even with a boosting group? Curious if its worth forming a group or just continuing to try get solo.

10 minutes ago, terman8or said:

That hasn't happened to me with any recent hex a gon wins. I assume this was a few years back maybe? 

Is there anyway to actually boost this trophy? even with a boosting group? Curious if its worth forming a group or just continuing to try get solo.

Afaik they wanna do 2 Fullsquads and try to get both in the final and let one team win. When i got it i was duo in Squads, its propably easier if you have at least 1-2 mates to communicate with.
Also the trophy didnt pop for me, but you can make a clip and send it to the support team, they will unlock the trophy for you then. Just make sure your PSN ID is visible somewhere.

They respond pretty quick too.

10 minutes ago, Mavmathics said:

Afaik they wanna do 2 Fullsquads and try to get both in the final and let one team win. When i got it i was duo in Squads, its propably easier if you have at least 1-2 mates to communicate with.
Also the trophy didnt pop for me, but you can make a clip and send it to the support team, they will unlock the trophy for you then. Just make sure your PSN ID is visible somewhere.

They respond pretty quick too.

oh so its possible the trophy is glitchy too? Like i said i met the requirements for it on sweet thieves, but didn't pop for me. no recoding though 

1 minute ago, terman8or said:

oh so its possible the trophy is glitchy too? Like i said i met the requirements for it on sweet thieves, but didn't pop for me. no recoding though 

Sometimes yes, but how can you win with a score of 1 in Sweet Thieves?

13 minutes ago, Mavmathics said:

Sometimes yes, but how can you win with a score of 1 in Sweet Thieves?

there was a thread on reddit that said people had unlocked it by having 7/8 thieves caught with 11/12 candy and then  getting the last candy. And people reckon that works. But I've tried it and it doesn't 

• 1 month later...
On 5/5/2022 at 0:06 PM, terman8or said:

there was a thread on reddit that said people had unlocked it by having 7/8 thieves caught with 11/12 candy and then  getting the last candy. And people reckon that works. But I've tried it and it doesn't 

I got it when I won as a guard and 1 thieve was in jail ?

Wonder how people are getting it nowadays, trying to get it for my brother with no luck, been a while since I last saw Fall Ball or Jinxed.

[Update]: I did 1-0 in the last fall ball cup but the trophy didn't unlocked, contacting the support and providing the time and date for that game and they granted the trophy ?:platinum:  

Edited by SQUALL20X

• 2 months later...
On 13/6/2022 at 8:08 AM, SQUALL20X said:

I got it when I won as a guard and 1 thieve was in jail 1f609.png

Wonder how people are getting it nowadays, trying to get it for my brother with no luck, been a while since I last saw Fall Ball or Jinxed.

[Update]: I did 1-0 in the last fall ball cup but the trophy didn't unlocked, contacting the support and providing the time and date for that game and they granted the trophy 1f600.png:platinum:  

Hi! I'm too late for this, but today i've received the confirmation that they will unlock the trophy for me too! How do it works? Should i wait like 1-2 days from the moment of confermation and then play any round?

8 hours ago, Andre_Gamer_93 said:

Hi! I'm too late for this, but today i've received the confirmation that they will unlock the trophy for me too! How do it works? Should i wait like 1-2 days from the moment of confermation and then play any round?

Probably it unlocks the same day as soon as your account is verified by the server. So, it will probably pop in the main menu.