PS4 Save Data lost for good?

Flubberwunked

Just got done with the DLC trophies on the PS5 version and I was going to get them done for the PS4 version too, but I've ran into a problem. I've checked the online and local storage/save data for both my PS4 and PS5, but it seems like my 100% save file from like 9 months ago has completely vanished. I know this isn't really an issue that's part of the actual game, but it's the only time that this has happened to me. 

It now looks like that I'll need to basically 100%/Platinum the game again just to get a lot of progress done for the Live Laugh Hut trophy, which is something I shouldn't really have to do. If this is my only option, (which it seems like it is) then I'm just gonna forget about those 3 DLC trophies for a while.

Has this happened to anyone else?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Flubberwunked said:

I've checked the online and local storage/save data for both my PS4 and PS5, but it seems like my 100% save file from like 9 months ago has completely vanished.

This has never happened to me. All my online save files are still intact.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 5.5.2022 at 2:05 PM, zizimonster said:

This has never happened to me. All my online save files are still intact.

You are not alone. I have the same problem. At least my platinum playtrough is still there but it seems I have to redo the whole dlc stuff again... (answer to Flubberwunked sorry) 

Edited by JasseZocker
  • Like 1