Reddit in a nutshell?

UlvenFenrir

So i watch yongyea on youtube quite a bit and everytime EA, rockstar or gearbox screw something up which is all the time there is no better place than reddit to find people acting surprised everytime theyre screwed. Why is it if lets say battlefield 4 was bad, then you go in with the expectation, okay maybe battlefield 5 will be even better but then you realise its even worse. Then BF2042 comes out and the cycle continues where everyone acts surprised and wants their money back. Then why continue to support the company? I honestly dont understand the mindset.

You get fooled 3 times in a row and act surprised the 4th time. Its baffling sometimes…. I mean i get you want to support your favorite game but come on. Now with gearbox and tiny tinas wonderland horrible dlc that costs 10 dollars can be completed in under 10 minutes and again everyone acts surprised and regret buying the season pass. Its not like its gearbox/2k first time fooling people of their money. Its just common sense or am i missing something?