[VIDEO] Trek to Yomi - All Collectables and Upgrades

biganhaofficial

12 minutes ago, biganhaofficial said:

Hi everyone! 

Here's my brazilian guide for Trek to Yomi!

All collectables and upgrade in chronological order. There 7 chapters, it's recommended to play on Kabuki Difficulty (Easy), because higher difficulties some collectables not appear! Before start, make sure to get all of them in the same run, because this game do not have chapter select. Enjoy! 

https://youtu.be/CGB9DMpFAZg

Thanks for this. I missed one measly collectible on hard. Not sure how many upgrades I missed though. 

• Like 1

So I was reading the update log, and it said it fixed an issue where skills were missing in Kensei difficulty, and someone else said that got them all in hard.   Hopefully this is true as i am part way through on hard, suppose I will find out.

Thanks for the guide, appreciate it!

1 hour ago, tommyrotts said:

So I was reading the update log, and it said it fixed an issue where skills were missing in Kensei difficulty, and someone else said that got them all in hard.   Hopefully this is true as i am part way through on hard, suppose I will find out.

Thanks for the guide, appreciate it!

If true, would you say blind playthrough on hard, collectibles and missables on kensei?

Hi guys! Thank you for everyone is following my collectible guide...

But, like I said those collectibles was recorded on Easy difficulty. Higher difficulties some upgrades will not appear (I played before launch, so was before patch Day One) 

If you are following my collectible guide on higher difficulties, maybe some upgrades will not be there. The first worldwide guy followed my guide and works perfectly ? (he is my friend)

3 minutes ago, biganhaofficial said:

Hi guys! Thank you for everyone is following my collectible guide...

But, like I said those collectibles was recorded on Easy difficulty. Higher difficulties some upgrades will not appear (I played before launch, so was before patch Day One) 

If you are following my collectible guide on higher difficulties, maybe some upgrades will not be there. The first worldwide guy followed my guide and works perfectly 1f604.png (he is my friend)

Sorry to let you know that i played on easy and followed your guide, but no upgrades trophy, only collectibles one

almost all videos on youtube are failed so far, i'm thinking you my friend are the only one yet to pop this trophy, keep in mind that the skills are also being counted as upgrades that which you didn't cover in this guide but i'm guessing you yourself got all the skills by exploring so you got the trophy, my guess

3 hours ago, TwoWinged_PS said:

almost all videos on youtube are failed so far, i'm thinking you my friend are the only one yet to pop this trophy, keep in mind that the skills are also being counted as upgrades that which you didn't cover in this guide but i'm guessing you yourself got all the skills by exploring so you got the trophy, my guess

Man, maybe you have missing something you didn't see. I'm the first to got the platinum (you can check the leaderboard) and I follow the @biganhaofficial's guide and got the trophies without any issue. So, say the guide was wrong I don't think applies in this case. Keep in mind I got the platinum before the day one update and maybe something may be a problem with the update itself.

• Like 1

As i said, skills also comes in this "all upgrade" trophy, some skills are learned through entering hidden places and some comes through defeating hidden enemies, since you already explored the whole game you might have gotten the trophy by unlocking all skills, the video guide here really does include all the collectibles and upgrades but sadly people like me who are missing combat skills didn't unlock this. On youtube it's already been pointed out