Chaos_Bladez

Tips for platinum

62 posts in this topic

Just to clear things up for people, I can 100% confirm the upgrade trophy and lore collectible trophies do not need to be on one playthrough, the game does indeed remember which ones you’ve already picked up at Ross multiple playthroughs.

Anyone tried beating the 3rd boss on ronin or kensei and see if these trophies unlock?

5 hours ago, XXIIlII said:

Anyone tried beating the 3rd boss on ronin or kensei and see if these trophies unlock?

They don’t.

Any information on trophies auto-pop, cross save between PS4<->PS5 ?

If I beat Chapter 3 boss without damage in Kensei mode, will I get the Kensei trophy or I still have to do all the 7 chapters?

On 11/5/2022 at 5:07 PM, kloudmuka said:

If I beat Chapter 3 boss without damage in Kensei mode, will I get the Kensei trophy or I still have to do all the 7 chapters?

all the 7

So is better do the chapter 3 boss no damage on easy or normal? can he wipe out you on normal? or is better to get a better record if he hits you or not? i thought i did a no damage but on easy the first time you get no life loss...

Posted (edited)

I'm going crazy with the "Dedicated Collector" trophy, it's the last trophy for the platinum, on my third run I followed a video guide and only the collectibles trophy popped.

I thought maybe I missed one, no biggie, let's go for a fourth run, I used another video, 45 upgrades between stamina, health and weapons, and the trophy did not pop again 😭

Edited by MetalGearSlayerX

Hi, 

Any save transfer between PS4 and PS5? 

Thanks. 

On 10/05/2022 at 11:52 PM, PaintP said:

Any information on trophies auto-pop, cross save between PS4<->PS5 ?

No auto-pop PS5 - PS4, as usual.

I started kensei playthrough. Health upgrades not showing up in guessing it's because u die instantly. So hopefully I just need the health upgrades if I collect everything else on this playthrough?? 

On 6/1/2022 at 8:11 PM, A-D-I-L_99 said:

I started kensei playthrough. Health upgrades not showing up in guessing it's because u die instantly. So hopefully I just need the health upgrades if I collect everything else on this playthrough?? 

That's what I'm doing yeah.

BTW: for 3rd chapter boss, don't move an  inch, parry and heavy attack. Don't try to parry his counter, just hold down L1. He'll attack many times but you'll block all of them. He'll continue until you're in the tired state but then he backs off and lets your stamina recover. Then rinse and repeat. Again don't move your player right to left at all. After like 10 times of this he's dead and you haven't taken a hit. I tried the other strats like place swap etc, but I couldn't pull them off. This is easy if time consuming.