Rifftrax

jhill_what

For Verbal Communication Made Easy, how do you submit a riff in a non english text to speech? I tried typing a sentence in Spanish and it didn't do anything.

EDIT: Found it. It's on the website you use to submit the answer. If you're playing on a phone like me you wont see it until you scroll the page down a bit.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper

• 2 weeks later...

Trophies are pretty simple. Everything can be cheesed and honestly are likely to happen at some point if your playing with 5-6 people for 10 games like required. I got 10/31 trophies after 2 games without even looking at the trophies.

The game itself is sadly a little disappointing. It's VERY similar to "what the dub" just with TTS. The clips need to be a little longer (for a little more context) and the explanation at the beginning assumes you've played things like Jackbox, which isn't super non-gamer friendly.

I'm a huge Mystery Science Theater 3000 so I had high hopes for it. Feels like it was a rushed thing to get a quick buck.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 5/16/2022 at 11:41 AM, Nameless600 said:

Trophies are pretty simple. Everything can be cheesed and honestly are likely to happen at some point if your playing with 5-6 people for 10 games like required. I got 10/31 trophies after 2 games without even looking at the trophies.

The game itself is sadly a little disappointing. It's VERY similar to "what the dub" just with TTS. The clips need to be a little longer (for a little more context) and the explanation at the beginning assumes you've played things like Jackbox, which isn't super non-gamer friendly.

I'm a huge Mystery Science Theater 3000 so I had high hopes for it. Feels like it was a rushed thing to get a quick buck.

Saw this and thought the exact thing. Think I'll still get it though if its ever on sale.