Eclipse shotel?

SirKristian

4 hours ago, SirKristian said:

The weapon is completely missing for me, not in inventory or anywhere and I've read this is a bug. Can anyone drop it for me? I'd give it right back of course.

I think the trophy can pop without that, I've read reports of it. Have you got every other weapon though, and if so, dropping, picking up may help

14 hours ago, SirKristian said:

I did get all the other weapons.

I have no idea where exactly you are in the game as you provided very little details so it's very hard to give a accurate response.

I'm just saying that some players have popped the all legendary weapons trophy WITHOUT picking up the Eclipse Shotel in new game. 

I've also read, that if you are transferring a save, you need to drop and pick up, or send to stash and retrieve to get previously collected weapons to register.

Of course, I don't know if the info above is helpful to you due to the very little detail you provided. But I'm just providing it in the hope it may help as it's not commonly known ;)

Edited by Optinooby

Thanks for the suggestions, drop and pick up worked. Simple solution, I should have thought of that. 

22 hours ago, hubster316 said:

I got this trophy recently. It did not pop at first. I started upgrading the weapons by 1. I think after I upgraded 3 weapons, the trophy popped, maybe try that???

Thats a wierd bug. Great game though so it can be forgiven for a few bugs.