Any Tips for the DLC?

Nagflar

I recently borrowed 'Episodes From Liberty City' from a friend, and I wanted to know of any tips that could come in handy. I've also heard that getting 100% in every mission in The Ballad of Gay Tony was hard, and I wanted to get some kind of confirmation for that.

• 5 weeks later...

I recently borrowed 'Episodes From Liberty City' from a friend, and I wanted to know of any tips that could come in handy. I've also heard that getting 100% in every mission in The Ballad of Gay Tony was hard, and I wanted to get some kind of confirmation for that.

WoW. where to start.

there are alot of missions so I would say your question is a bit too general to answer. what I'm gonna say is "tlatd" was a bit boring was far from difficult.

" tbogt" on the other hand was frigging awesome and a whole lot of fun to play. the cage match was sweet. they are a few missions that will test you. the one I had the most trouble with was the one with brucie and his brother when y'all had to steal the cars and lose the cops. meeting the requirements can be tricky. Ur gonna have to master acceleration and braking. try staying within a car length of brucie. cornering without crashing is a must. umm that's about all i got rite now. anything else just let Me know. ltr

WoW. where to start.

there are alot of missions so I would say your question is a bit too general to answer. what I'm gonna say is "tlatd" was a bit boring was far from difficult.

" tbogt" on the other hand was frigging awesome and a whole lot of fun to play. the cage match was sweet. they are a few missions that will test you. the one I had the most trouble with was the one with brucie and his brother when y'all had to steal the cars and lose the cops. meeting the requirements can be tricky. Ur gonna have to master acceleration and braking. try staying within a car length of brucie. cornering without crashing is a must. umm that's about all i got rite now. anything else just let Me know. ltr

Thanks for the tip man, but I got 100% not long ago xD!