Genshin Impact - General Discussion

Undead Wolf

2 hours ago, tomhannay said:

I got it towards the end of the quest chain involving the authentication slate. The chain starts in Aaru Village and takes you to every single ruin. At several points the quests end without any further guidance, just go back to Aaru Village and someone will be there to continue the chain (may require passing time or the daily server reset at some points). The whole chain took me about five hours over several days.

To be more precise, this trophy unlocks after you complete the Golden Slumber quest. Next day (in real time) you must return to Aaru Village and another quest called Old Notes and New Friends will begin. You need to complete the first part of this questline, for which you must gain all clearance levels for your Scarlet Sand Slate and the trophy will unlock.

• Like 1

This new area I def have mixed feelings about, when I first got to the desert I was  saying 'finally a nice flat area with no annoying climbing or pits to do'.  Oh how wrong I was...  Jesus christ this is the most annoying map to navigate by far.  I feel like I've finally cleared out all the underground sections (I hope) and can now concentrate on the surface.  Whoever decided on this hell hole is a sadist xD

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

This new area I def have mixed feelings about, when I first got to the desert I was  saying 'finally a nice flat area with no annoying climbing or pits to do'.  Oh how wrong I was...  Jesus christ this is the most annoying map to navigate by far.  I feel like I've finally cleared out all the underground sections (I hope) and can now concentrate on the surface.  Whoever decided on this hell hole is a sadist xD

A separate map for when you're underground would be so nice.
I feel like each underground part needs to be done in one sitting so I don't have to remember which tunnels I have/haven't taken, not that once this stone tablet has all the permissions I don't have to revisit just about everywhere anyways to open all the doors lol.

8 hours ago, Azzmosis said:

A separate map for when you're underground would be so nice.
I feel like each underground part needs to be done in one sitting so I don't have to remember which tunnels I have/haven't taken, not that once this stone tablet has all the permissions I don't have to revisit just about everywhere anyways to open all the doors lol.

I don't think a map for it would help, there's too many layers that would overlap.

Though I did find something hugely useful, if you complete the 10 Obelisks, the tablet locations will pretty much take you through every locked door in the underground :)

• Like 1

From looks of things I won the 50/50 and can get Nahida even if I lose the next 50/50(unless the pity is not reset if you win the 50/50), might use the extra Intertwined Fates to try going for Layla if she's not part of Nahida's banner.

e6e32bd8546939ff600847071189d11e16657776

• Like 3

Congrats on Nilou! Holding out for Nahida personally. Yae's rumored to be coming back in the next update as well and I'd really like to get some of her constellations since she's on my main team. Between me not pulling in 3.0/3.1 and all of the gems from Sumeru I've got a small hoard amassed. Fingers crossed that I don't need to burn through them all.

Also, really inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, but I sincerely dislike having the world reputation quests tied to random commissions. I've got all but two of the quests completed and who knows when I'll get the remaining two. The next update's Archon Quest will give the reputation I need to hit level 10 without those two world quests so it's just a few days' difference... But still enough to irk me.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Atoya said:

I just started playing from where i left off on ps5

but now I’m in mobile, is it okay to grind on mobile?

And will trophies pop when I get back on ps5?

Yes, assuming you have connected your Hoyoverse account with your PSN one (same e-mail etc), all trophies will automatically unlock once you return to PS5, if you met the requirements.

• Like 1

Here's an overview for the upcoming 3.2 update:

With the latest update, Sumeru’s main storyline will culminate in a climax before coming to a grand finale, and more local allies, including Nahida and Layla, will be ready to join as playable characters. Meanwhile, more formidable opponents and fun events, including one to catch and train Fungi, will further enrich players’ adventures in the fantasy world of Teyvat.

With the latest update, Sumeru’s main storyline will culminate in a climax before coming to a grand finale, and more local allies, including Nahida and Layla, will be ready to join as playable characters. Meanwhile, more formidable opponents and fun events, including one to catch and train Fungi, will further enrich players’ adventures in the fantasy world of Teyvat.

Meanwhile, Nahida, also known as the current Dendro Archon, has been the Traveler’s reliable ally throughout the main storyline, and she will become one of the playable characters soon with another Sumeru character Layla. Nahida will join the cast as a five-star Dendro catalyst, and she can cast a unique viewfinder-ish skill by holding her Elemental Skill to mark, link, and deal additional Dendro damage to opponents. Her power can be further enhanced if she teams up with Pyro, Electro, or Hydro characters. Layla is an Akademiya student in Astrology who can sleepwalk to reveal her true power. In combat, she wields a sword and the power of Cryo, and she can provide both shielding and Cryo damage for the team. Nahida and Yoimiya’s rerun will be featured in the early part of Version 3.2’s Event Wishes, and we will see Layla’s debut in both Yae Miko and Tartaglia’s reruns in the latter half.

New events and gameplay also await, including “Fabulous Fungus Frenzy,” a fungus competition in which participants can catch and train Fungi to battle in different challenges. Another event, “Adventurer’s Trials,” has prepared some tricky trials that can be completed with our trial characters, such as knocking Slimes into the Vine Goal by triggering an Overloaded reaction with Yanfei’s and Klee’s attacks. In addition, the new Dendro Hypostasis will complete the puzzle of the Hypostasis family, serving as a new open-world boss and a part of the challenge “Hypostatic Symphony.”

More improvements will be implemented to improve the current gaming experience. The long-awaited “Replication System” will be introduced to the Serenitea Pot system so players can share their realm designs or implement others’ in their Teapot. Furthermore, Italian and Turkish languages will be available in the Game Language settings starting from Version 3.3.

And these are the codes from the livestream. As always, be sure to redeem them ASAP since they expire soon.

• 6SP942Z3XVWH (100 Primogems, 10 Mystic Enhancement Ore)
  • KS6QL3YJFCWM (100 Primogems, 5 Hero’s Wit)
  • GS6RLKGKWUER (100 Primogems, 50,000 Mora)

I've essentially been saving up my primos since Yelan came out with only a handful of pulls on Zhongli's rerun banner (I got him in like 20 pulls). I have enough primos for over 100 Intertwined Fate at this point, so I hope that'll be enough to get Kusanali. I knew I wanted her since the early leaks. I love her design. ? Here's hoping I win that 50/50.

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

The primocodes apparently have a cap on the number of people who can redeem them now, too. Tried a few hours ago and got an error message stating they'd already been redeemed the maximum number of times. Darn it, Hoyoverse.

Doesn't seem like we're getting any more map with the new update either, so we might get a brief reprieve from new trophies this time. We'll find out soon!

I finally made my way through all the Dendroculus, I found every Prime Obelisk Slate, and have made it through the main world quests. May I just say, I don't like the amount of verticality there is to the desert. I found myself getting lost so many times and there are so many puzzles. I made my way through majority of the puzzles without any help, but this desert looks small, but there is a TON to it. I ended up using guides way more than I usually do in other Genshin areas. So much to explore and figure out. I wish upgrading the slate to progress was more in your face, but oh well.

180 oculus and am only at level 7 statue. Sumeru is going to have the most oculus in a region! Also, had to manually go through a whole video to find a valley slate that didn't pop up while marking them on the map. I hope they fix that for other people in the future! Otherwise, Sumeru has had tons to do and has had a pretty good story!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, DawningWolf55 said:

May I just say, I don't like the amount of verticality there is to the desert

I really like the vertically, but they could at least make some kind of arrows on the teleport waypoints to distinguish whether it is underground or not.

I was fully prepared to spend most if not all of my primo savings trying to get Nahida, but I got her on my first 10 pull of her banner. Never been that lucky before. ?

tPo0hjp.jpg

So now I need to decide what I'm going to do with this.

7Txn1Dk.jpg

I think I heard Nahida's C1 is good, so I think I'll try and get that. Honestly though, I don't have the first idea of how to build her or what her strengths are. I should probably look into that. I also don't have the materials to level her up on the account of me barely exploring Sumeru, so it'll take me a while to get her up to snuff anyway. I guess this is why people farm in advance. ?

• Like 2

Got Nahida after a lot of pulls and lost the pity to Mona(Better losing the 50/50 to Mona or Jean as I use Jean and plan to build Mona one day...) also got Noelle & Razor to C6 and Bennett to C5 and along with Bennett, my mortal enemy showed his face.

UI_AvatarIcon_Nahida@2x.png

For her weapon, I plan to give her Sacrificial Fragments. With Raiden Shogun crowned, Nahida is next. Which means I have a reason to keep kicking Scaramouche's ass every week.

Now to save my Intertwined Fates for Dehya while only using 50 for Layla(Cryo Sword) or Faruzan(Anemo Bow)

• Like 1

Took me over 160 pulls (thanks Hoyo) but I got Nahida as well.Seems like getting the Miko constellation(s) is likely gonna clear out the horde I've been saving since Kazuha. C'est la vie I suppose, but so far Nahida's a lot of fun to play and it's nice to finally have

Spoiler

a full archon team