Genshin Impact - General Discussion

Undead Wolf

4 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

C2 is great, C1 is negligible.

Ah okay. Thanks for the heads up. I probably don't have enough primos to get her to C2, but maybe it's worth a try. Although I'd like some savings left for the Hu Tao and Raiden Shogun re-runs, whenever they might be. 

1 hour ago, Tothoro said:

Took me over 160 pulls (thanks Hoyo) but I got Nahida as well.Seems like getting the Miko constellation(s) is likely gonna clear out the horde I've been saving since Kazuha. C'est la vie I suppose, but so far Nahida's a lot of fun to play and it's nice to finally have

Reveal hidden contents

a full archon team

I was done dirty by Hoyoverse getting Nahida in 150 pulls losing the 50/50 to Jean. From what i recall ive only won 1 50/50 out of the last 8 50/50s in the past 12 months. I only do welkin and battle pass, but once I've got what i need I'm going to free to play.

Nahida is a great unit don't get me wrong, but her banner is terrible and complete bait. Had a feeling I'll end up with constellations of garbage 4 star characters. I should of waited for a Nahida re run when she was with worthwild 4 stars, next time I'm sticking to my gut feeling.

Lesson learnt, only two more 5 stars I want then im just focusing constellations and going free to play.

• Like 1

After pulling for both Cyno and Nilou (and losing the 50/50 for Nilou first), I had gathered about 7k primogems for Nahida, not enough for her to be guaranteed. But luckily she appeared after 20 pulls! Now I can save enough for Scaramouche next patch. Apparently he will be paired with Faruzan and probably Eula, then Raiden + Itto at the second half, although all this is still rumoured.

Best part of this version was easily the new boss fight, the OST really never disappoints in this game.

Spoiler

Scaramouche was quite menacing albeit a little easy as a boss.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ZOLANTON said:

After pulling for both Cyno and Nilou (and losing the 50/50 for Nilou first), I had gathered about 7k primogems for Nahida, not enough for her to be guaranteed. But luckily she appeared after 20 pulls! Now I can save enough for Scaramouche next patch. Apparently he will be paired with Faruzan and probably Eula, then Raiden + Itto at the second half, although all this is still rumoured.

Best part of this version was easily the new boss fight, the OST really never disappoints in this game.

Reveal hidden contents

Scaramouche was quite menacing albeit a little easy as a boss.

I used all my luck on this banner.  I pulled Nahida, won 50/50, but took soft pity.  Then I pulled Yoimiya at like 30 Pity and immediately pulled Jean.  And figured what the hell and kept pulling.  Two ten pulls, C2 Yoimiya.

So if the rumors are true, it's going to hurt.  I want more Eula cons, have her at C1.  And I need Ei's weapon, she is the only one without her weapon in my main party and again wouldn't mind some cons, she's at C0.  And I want Itto's weapon.  He looks fun and wouldn't mind building him.  Or just give it to Noelle.

Also I think the game is telling me to build Jean, both times I pulled her were on Yoimiya banners.  And I pulled Summit Shaper really close to Thunder Pulse.  Like, it's not her BIS, but it's not a bad weapon for her.  And the only 5* Sword I have.

Edited by Ilzakia

6 minutes ago, Eternal8Gaming said:

Why they gave Platinum to Ps5 version of the game and not Ps4 version?? Anyone know reason? I would already have Platinum on if it would exist in ps4. 

It's MHY's first Playstation release and I think not only did they not care about trophies at the time, they probably didn't think anyone else did either. I imagine they got a lot of feedback about trophies, which is why they not only gave the PS5 version more trophies and a platinum when it launched seven months later, but also created trophy lists for content that came out at launch, like Liyue, as well as Dragonspine which launched without trophies either. Even now we only get two new lists per region, meaning of all the content that dropped during 2.X, only the three 2.0 islands have trophies attached.

Some devs just don't care about adding trophies. Apex Legends got 12 trophies at launch, and that's what it still has nearly four years later.

On 11/8/2022 at 7:30 AM, Eternal8Gaming said:

Why they gave Platinum to Ps5 version of the game and not Ps4 version?? Anyone know reason? I would already have Platinum on if it would exist in ps4. 

So that you have to buy your ps5 too? - - business? I knew this before, before I started collecting trophies because someday I will own a ps5?

I got Nahida days ago and my loli team is finally completed?

Genshin-Impact-20221103165442.jpg

Genshin-Impact-20221103164824.jpg

• Like 2

On 8/11/2022 at 1:49 AM, tomhannay said:

It's MHY's first Playstation release and I think not only did they not care about trophies at the time, they probably didn't think anyone else did either. I imagine they got a lot of feedback about trophies, which is why they not only gave the PS5 version more trophies and a platinum when it launched seven months later, but also created trophy lists for content that came out at launch, like Liyue, as well as Dragonspine which launched without trophies either. Even now we only get two new lists per region, meaning of all the content that dropped during 2.X, only the three 2.0 islands have trophies attached.

Some devs just don't care about adding trophies. Apex Legends got 12 trophies at launch, and that's what it still has nearly four years later.

And we are lucky they chose what they currently have for the trophy lists. All PS trophies in Genshin are drawn from the in-game Achievements and there are some pretty ridiculous ones like the Garden and Fishing achievements, or even worse the daily commission related ones. I think no one in the world currently has all in-game Achievements since it is entirely luck-based.

9 hours ago, ZOLANTON said:

And we are lucky they chose what they currently have for the trophy lists. All PS trophies in Genshin are drawn from the in-game Achievements and there are some pretty ridiculous ones like the Garden and Fishing achievements, or even worse the daily commission related ones. I think no one in the world currently has all in-game Achievements since it is entirely luck-based.

Yeah even after getting The Catch to R5 and all the Toki Alley pages I'm only at 700 fish, the 2000 fish in-game achievement would have been murder (getting the 1000 fish trophy in FFXIV was one of the worst parts of that platinum). A trophy linked to daily commissions would break me, I've still not finished Anna's questline in Mondstadt.

• 2 weeks later...

After saving the genesis crystals I got from the Blessing of the Welkin Moon passes, I finally got Jean's Summer Outfit.

cdd68d47eb439695af36d0c3104bddcc16687462

Cleared the event and got all it had to offer like a free Dori, Crown material and Primogems etc.

2364c8380906fb82d9a55976861048ae16687462

Went and pulled on Yae's Banner after trying out the new 4* Layla. Got her after getting Yae Miko C1(a happy accident as I was at 30 or so pulls after Nahida's Banner), Heizou C1(also new) and Thoma C4(got him two times). Now I can safely use 50 Intertwined Fates for Faruzan for the 3.3 version of the battle pass if I still want her by then.

aaf4a2606247e707b63c3d7566933dd216688269

• Like 4

I only have the Reputation points trophy left. All in all, sumeru was great. Great main Story and beautiful maps.

Anyways, i wonder if there will be more Trophies? They didnt have the "Statue of the Seven" and the "donate ressources to tree" trophies this time around.
Maybe they will add another list for whatever they have planned next for Sumeru? There has to be another region coming, otherwise there wouldnt be enough ressources to max the tree.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NanaCheese94 said:

There has to be another region coming, otherwise there wouldnt be enough ressources to max the tree.

Current max level for the tree is 30. Can't progress any further until HoYo will unlock it with some new maps in 3.4 or something.

I have used 30 pulls on Yae banner(in case I'll get lucky and get c1) and got myself C1 Layla. Happy.

Also current abyss 12 is pain. I had to construct a separate party to get 3* on 12-2

I hope Yelan comes home in 3.4. Preferably on the same banner as Yao Yao. My Hydro shortage is too strong. I only have Mona and Xingqui. Should have pulled for Kok probably. She feels must have these days.

4 hours ago, Akrioz said:

My Hydro shortage is too strong.

I can't seem to stop myself from pulling for Hydro characters, I'm F2P + Welkin and this year alone I've pulled Yelan C2, Nilou C0 and Candace C6, plus Kokomi C0 last year and a C1 Mona along the way. I really hope Dehya has some good off field Pyro application so I can justify using more than one at a time, Xiangling just doesn't cut it for me.

Here's the overview for the upcoming 3.3 update:

Although Sumeru’s main storyline has come to an end, a new season of events and two powerful allies, the Wanderer and Faruzan, are ready to surprise players with more stories, fun, and challenges. Meanwhile, players will soon be able to duel NPCs, friends, and other players online for a round of Teyvat’s popular card game—Genius Invokation TCG.

After being defeated as a man-made god in the Archon Quest main story, Scaramouche, now known as the Wanderer, will walk down a different path under Nahida’s custody. In the new Archon Quest Interlude Chapter “Inversion of Genesis,” you will head to Irminsul with the Wanderer to find out how the story unravels.

The Wanderer will join the playable cast as a five-star Anemo catalyst wielder, and another character Faruzan will join the lineup as a new four-star Anemo archer. The Wanderer has been blessed with the ability to hover and attack in mid-air, and his power can be enhanced when coming into contact with Hydro/Pyro/Cryo/Electro. Faruzan is an ageless Akademiya genius in mechanics. During combat, she wields a bow as her weapon and supports teammates by offering Anemo DMG Bonus effects while weakening opponents’ Anemo Resistance. The Wanderer, Faruzan, and Arataki Itto’s rerun will feature in the early stage of Version 3.3’s Event Wishes, and the latter half will see the rerun of Raiden Shogun and Kamisato Ayato.

As a trading card game, Genius Invokation TCG combines the fun of Genshin Impact‘s element-based combat system with strategy development, allowing both players and NPCs to compete against each other with their collection of cards. In a match of Genius Invokation, the winner must defeat all of their opponent’s Character Cards with Normal Attacks, Elemental Skills and Elemental Bursts of their own Character Cards. Therefore, skillfully swapping Character Cards to trigger Elemental Reactions and applying more buffs and effects with various Action Cards are vital to developing a winning strategy. However, performing the above actions often consumes a certain number of Elemental Dice, thus making dice rolling at the beginning of each round an important variable of the game. With more NPC card players defeated, players may redeem more cards and Dynamic Skins from the Card Shop.

More fun events and challenges await ahead in Version 3.3. In the new seasonal special “Akitsu Kimodameshi,” players will meet with Arataki Itto to master a series of “brick-breaker” mini-games. Another special event “Across the Wilderness” requires players to collect Wilderness Balloons within a limited time. What’s more, the classic hide-and-seek game “Windtrace” and the challenge event “Misty Dungeon” will return with fresh updates.

Arriving on December 7, Genshin Impact Version 3.3 will add Italian and Turkish text languages to the Game Language settings. With the cross-save and cross-play functions, players can enjoy their adventure across PlayStation, PC, Android, and iOS.

And here are the codes from the livestream. They don't last long, so be sure to redeem them while you can.

• 8ARAU6FNBNPV (60 Primogems and 10 Mystic Enhancement Ores)
  • NS8BD6EPS77Z (60 Primogems and 5 Hero's Wit)
  • ET9SUPENB765 (60 Primogems and 50,000 Mora)
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Lately i was trying to figuring out what to do, so today i sat down and Spent all i had, now i ahve many characters waaay better and dediced what to farm the coming weeks rather than wandering around pondering how to spend my Resin :P 

With this i got Raiden Burst and Nahida R2 Talents to the max! 

wiZQ3RK.jpg

WBMqaWz.jpg

Pretty happy about it :3 

I'm curious to check out the More damage i do now with some Characetr, Like Raiden on top! I already check out with NAhida and More EM and stuff mean the Blooms now do 66k instead of 62k on Crit, it's great :awesome: 

Anyway personally i don't care at all about the 3.3 update, i'm curious for the story but have less than zero interest in the character involed let's say. I'm curious for the card game it looks really fun so absolutely gonna check it out right away! 

Meanwhile i'll keep building my team waiting for Maybe Raiden in the second half but i'll see, i want Hu tao C1 and Shene already in the 3.4 in January so maybe i'll just save a month :hmm:

Oh Yeah i guess it's been like 2-3 months since i posted here, since 3.1 i think? Meanwhile i got Nilou C0, Nahida C3, Layla C4 and with the Shope Amber C2 and Lisa & Kayea C2, pretty good i would say :awesome: Oh yeah Yae got to C2 too :P 

I simply love my Bloom team, so strong and fun, aboslutelly gonna try to get More Nilou Cons on her Rerun! 

• Like 2

Rolled 30 times on Yae's banner to get Layla, ended up getting two Thoma, a Beidou, a Heizou and Tighnari. Now I have a guaranteed 50/50 I really don't want to roll any more until Yelan/Dehya come up, so I guess I'll get Layla later on. Even better, I didn't have Tighnari or Heizou before, so by levelling them up I got two regular banner fates... and pulled Diluc and Candace, the latter of who I also didn't have.

So all in all, I wanted Layla and got another Diluc con,  as well as Tighnari, Heizou and Candace for the first time instead. Sleepy girl will have to wait.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Lately i was trying to figuring out what to do, so today i sat down and Spent all i had, now i ahve many characters waaay better and dediced what to farm the coming weeks rather than wandering around pondering how to spend my Resin :P 

With this i got Raiden Burst and Nahida R2 Talents to the max! 

Spoiler

wiZQ3RK.jpg

WBMqaWz.jpg

Pretty happy about it :3 

I'm curious to check out the More damage i do now with some Characetr, Like Raiden on top! I already check out with NAhida and More EM and stuff mean the Blooms now do 66k instead of 62k on Crit, it's great :awesome: 

Anyway personally i don't care at all about the 3.3 update, i'm curious for the story but have less than zero interest in the character involed let's say. I'm curious for the card game it looks really fun so absolutely gonna check it out right away! 

Meanwhile i'll keep building my team waiting for Maybe Raiden in the second half but i'll see, i want Hu tao C1 and Shene already in the 3.4 in January so maybe i'll just save a month :hmm:

Oh Yeah i guess it's been like 2-3 months since i posted here, since 3.1 i think? Meanwhile i got Nilou C0, Nahida C3, Layla C4 and with the Shope Amber C2 and Lisa & Kayea C2, pretty good i would say :awesome: Oh yeah Yae got to C2 too :P 

I simply love my Bloom team, so strong and fun, aboslutelly gonna try to get More Nilou Cons on her Rerun! 

Hey, good job! I'm currently working on making a good hyperbloom team myself, with Nahida and Raiden being at the core of it. I don't have Raiden yet, but I'm gonna try and get her in the upcoming rerun of her banner. I already spent some money getting Nahida up to C2, and knowing my luck, I'll probably lose the 50/50 on Raiden's banner, so I may end up spending even more. ? I'm currently using Keqing as a substitute, but she's not really cutting it for me. Having said that though, my team is far from being ready, so it's probably unfair to say that. I can't even level up Nahida's talents past level 6 yet because I don't have the weekly boss unlocked that drops Puppet Strings. This is what happens when you neglect the game for months. ? Xingqiu seems like a pretty good third party member, but I'm still not sure who to use in the 4th slot. I'm currently using Zhongli.

But damn, you got Nahida up to C3? That's crazy. I guess you like her as much as I do then. ? Who else are you using in your hyperbloom team besides Nahida and Raiden? I would like to be able to do as much damage with my team as you're doing with yours some day. ? And yeah, I'd really like to get Hu Tao up to C1 as well, especially since it's been so long since her last rerun, but of course she comes at a time when I've already depleted all my primo savings trying to get other characters. ?

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

Hey, good job! I'm currently working on making a good hyperbloom team myself, with Nahida and Raiden being at the core of it. I don't have Raiden yet, but I'm gonna try and get her in the upcoming rerun of her banner. I already spent some money getting Nahida up to C2, and knowing my luck, I'll probably lose the 50/50 on Raiden's banner, so I may end up spending even more. 1f643.png I'm currently using Keqing as a substitute, but she's not really cutting it for me. Having said that though, my team is far from being ready, so it's probably unfair to say that. I can't even level up Nahida's talents past level 6 yet because I don't have the weekly boss unlocked that drops Puppet Strings. This is what happens when you neglect the game for months. 1f61b.png Xingqiu seems like a pretty good third party member, but I'm still not sure who to use in the 4th slot. I'm currently using Zhongli.

But damn, you got Nahida up to C3? That's crazy. I guess you like her as much as I do then. 1f604.png Who else are you using in your hyperbloom team besides Nahida and Raiden? I would like to be able to do as much damage with my team as you're doing with yours some day. 1f61b.png And yeah, I'd really like to get Hu Tao up to C1 as well, especially since it's been so long since her last rerun, but of course she comes at a time when I've already depleted all my primo savings trying to get other characters. 1f643.png

Ah you go for an Hyper team i see, i'm not a big fan of it, i prefer Aggrevate if i have to do a Dendro/electro team :P Oh so you have Nahida C2? Then you definitively need Raiden indeed great investment her C2 it's sooo strong for Dendro reaction teams :3 Oh well you have 3 more weeks of savings so you should be fine between this + Events, hopefully :) I would like to get Raiden C2 honetsly but i'll see i'll probably try and if i win the 50/50 i'll go for it otherwise i'll wait Hu tao. 

Kequing is now Really strong actually mine dealt 24k With R2/Burst + 18k per charged, this with the Traveler with Nahida i sitll ahvent' tried her, but yeah she needs a lot of investemnt, mine has a decent build and most of all the Mistplitter :P But Yeah Raiden with her burst it's still the best.

Really? If you need it you can come into my game ;) Still i really advise you doing the story it's awesome, definitively one of the best i've ever seen personally, best Genshin Arc for sure story wise. 

Xingqiu, yeha i guess if you don't have a good Barbara or an existing Kokomi xD Otherwise Kokomi best Slot with a Good enough Barabra Second for creating Dendro Cores. I think Zhongli in the Hyperbloom team won't work, he would "Steal" blooms and hyper with Cristalize.

I was Waiting for her for months and was the character i wanted most so of course :awesome: I got pretty lucky too, i was tempted to go for C4 to be closer to C6 but decided to "restict" myself. I obviously got her Weapon At 90 too ^_^ My Team is pure Bloom, Not Hyper, so currently is Traveler (Because i like using her and Finally thhe Dendro one si actually good) Kokomi (Best Girls can't miss i'll never remove her!) Nilou and Nahida. My Bloom thanks to Nilou and Nahida deal 27-30k base damage and up to 67k standard if they crit :P It's amazing i love this team! For an Hyperbloom team i would use probably Yae Kokomi Raiden Nahida. (My Yae it's C3 And Deal 15-16k per Lightning with R2 so it's not a base one xD).

It's been over a year, longest time since a Rerun so far in January it will be 15 months. I WANT her C1 xD I  like her but god it's so annoying being constantly without Stamina that's why i stopped using her, so i want her C1 to enjoy Charging freely. Her C1, Shene At all (I skipped her) and Eula's Weapon are actually the Only things now i REALLY want and will spend for, i need this to enjoy Eula and Hu tao the fullest and to buoild a Cryo based team super Strong! 

Good luck on your pulls i hope you win and find both Raiden and Hu tao :D

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Ah you go for an Hyper team i see, i'm not a big fan of it, i prefer Aggrevate if i have to do a Dendro/electro team :P Oh so you have Nahida C2? Then you definitively need Raiden indeed great investment her C2 it's sooo strong for Dendro reaction teams :3 Oh well you have 3 more weeks of savings so you should be fine between this + Events, hopefully :) I would like to get Raiden C2 honetsly but i'll see i'll probably try and if i win the 50/50 i'll go for it otherwise i'll wait Hu tao. 

Kequing is now Really strong actually mine dealt 24k With R2/Burst + 18k per charged, this with the Traveler with Nahida i sitll ahvent' tried her, but yeah she needs a lot of investemnt, mine has a decent build and most of all the Mistplitter :P But Yeah Raiden with her burst it's still the best.

Really? If you need it you can come into my game ;) Still i really advise you doing the story it's awesome, definitively one of the best i've ever seen personally, best Genshin Arc for sure story wise. 

Xingqiu, yeha i guess if you don't have a good Barbara or an existing Kokomi xD Otherwise Kokomi best Slot with a Good enough Barabra Second for creating Dendro Cores. I think Zhongli in the Hyperbloom team won't work, he would "Steal" blooms and hyper with Cristalize.

I was Waiting for her for months and was the character i wanted most so of course :awesome: I got pretty lucky too, i was tempted to go for C4 to be closer to C6 but decided to "restict" myself. I obviously got her Weapon At 90 too ^_^ My Team is pure Bloom, Not Hyper, so currently is Traveler (Because i like using her and Finally thhe Dendro one si actually good) Kokomi (Best Girls can't miss i'll never remove her!) Nilou and Nahida. My Bloom thanks to Nilou and Nahida deal 27-30k base damage and up to 67k standard if they crit :P It's amazing i love this team! For an Hyperbloom team i would use probably Yae Kokomi Raiden Nahida. (My Yae it's C3 And Deal 15-16k per Lightning with R2 so it's not a base one xD).

It's been over a year, longest time since a Rerun so far in January it will be 15 months. I WANT her C1 xD I  like her but god it's so annoying being constantly without Stamina that's why i stopped using her, so i want her C1 to enjoy Charging freely. Her C1, Shene At all (I skipped her) and Eula's Weapon are actually the Only things now i REALLY want and will spend for, i need this to enjoy Eula and Hu tao the fullest and to buoild a Cryo based team super Strong! 

Good luck on your pulls i hope you win and find both Raiden and Hu tao :D

Oh yeah? When I was looking up Nahida team comps, I kept seeing how she's supposedly "broken" in hyperbloom teams, so I figured that was the way to go. Raiden's C2 is probably out of my reach for now since I'd rather not spend an absurd amount of money, so I'll settle for just getting her at C0. From what I gathered, it's mostly just her elemental skill that I'll be using in combat since it's good at triggering hyperbloom reactions. 

I did hear Keqing became a lot more useful recently. Again, my dissatisfaction is probably less about her, and more because my team as a whole is lacking in a lot of areas. I think it's especially bad when it comes to artifacts because I never seem to get ones with all the stats I want, and I feel like it's a waste upgrading artifacts that aren't ideal. But yeah, my Barbara is low level and I missed out on getting Kokomi. I guess I'll have to replace Zhongli with someone else then. I was using him for the shield since I don't really have a good healer at the moment.

I appreciate the offer. ? I'm trying to focus on going through the Sumeru main quests now. I just finished the quests about the festival timeloop last night which was interesting. Not sure how much more I have to do until I unlock that boss, but I should have more time for the game now that I'm done with some of the other stuff I was playing.

I remember you saying how much you liked Kokomi before. ? I would like to have her, since again, I'm lacking when it comes to dedicated healers. I don't have Nilou either unfortunately, but I have heard that she pairs really well with Nahida. Hopefuly I can get her next time. Using the Dendro Traveller is an interesting choice. I figured Nahida alone would have enough dendro application, but clearly it's working for you with those damage numbers. ? Sounds like your Yae is pretty strong. That's another character I'm missing. ?

Yeah, I remember Hu Tao's last banner was going when I first started the game, so it's been a while! Her C1 would be amazing for sure. I run out of stamina far too quickly with her. I don't even have max stamina yet because I still haven't collected all the Geoculus in Liyue. ?

But thank you! I wish you luck on your pulls as well. ?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Oh yeah? When I was looking up Nahida team comps, I kept seeing how she's supposedly "broken" in hyperbloom teams, so I figured that was the way to go. Raiden's C2 is probably out of my reach for now since I'd rather not spend an absurd amount of money, so I'll settle for just getting her at C0. From what I gathered, it's mostly just her elemental skill that I'll be using in combat since it's good at triggering hyperbloom reactions. 

I did hear Keqing became a lot more useful recently. Again, my dissatisfaction is probably less about her, and more because my team as a whole is lacking in a lot of areas. I think it's especially bad when it comes to artifacts because I never seem to get ones with all the stats I want, and I feel like it's a waste upgrading artifacts that aren't ideal. But yeah, my Barbara is low level and I missed out on getting Kokomi. I guess I'll have to replace Zhongli with someone else then. I was using him for the shield since I don't really have a good healer at the moment.

I appreciate the offer. 1f642.png I'm trying to focus on going through the Sumeru main quests now. I just finished the quests about the festival timeloop last night which was interesting. Not sure how much more I have to do until I unlock that boss, but I should have more time for the game now that I'm done with some of the other stuff I was playing.

I remember you saying how much you liked Kokomi before. 1f604.png I would like to have her, since again, I'm lacking when it comes to dedicated healers. I don't have Nilou either unfortunately, but I have heard that she pairs really well with Nahida. Hopefuly I can get her next time. Using the Dendro Traveller is an interesting choice. I figured Nahida alone would have enough dendro application, but clearly it's working for you with those damage numbers. 1f601.png Sounds like your Yae is pretty strong. That's another character I'm missing. 1f61e.png

Yeah, I remember Hu Tao's last banner was going when I first started the game, so it's been a while! Her C1 would be amazing for sure. I run out of stamina far too quickly with her. I don't even have max stamina yet because I still haven't collected all the Geoculus in Liyue. 1f61d.png

But thank you! I wish you luck on your pulls as well. 1f601.png

I mean the Bloom Team really works because of Nilou xD Yeah without her Hyperbloom is the best way i guess indeed. Well yeha for starters having her is already great! I already have her since Release and on her First Rerun i got her Weapon (R3 actually, got unlucky looking for the Kokomi weapon on that banner, ended up with 3 Engulfing) so i'll try but same, not wanting to spend too much, i already spent a lot this update :P Well, Get her, build her ER and ATK like you should, try her Burst, watch the damage, then come write me that you use her for R2 :awesome: 

Yeah Kequing as basically every other Electro Dps unit (which i guess her and somewhat Lisa? Since Raiden was already strong) got a lot stronger thanks to Aggrevate and hyperbloom as reactions! Oh that's just the deal with artifacts, at least now for Kequing since she uses 2 Thundering + 2 ATK pieces it's not that hard, you should find 2 good Gladiators and Thundering you can use the strongbox, Kequing it's thankfully Easier comapred to others that need 4 pieces, i recommend starting farming the Severed domain for Raiden if you dont' have 4 good ones, that is pure pain. Oh you don't have the best girl :( I mean yeah Zhongli is always great because of that but not amazing in Reaction comps, that's why i use it with Yoimiya being ranged or the Geo comp. I'll recommend Working on Barabara then, she's pretty good with Dendro characters and can be used to creates the Cores in the comp you want for hyperbloom ;) 

Ah literally at the second act then :P You have to get to the end, so quite a lot still but if you sit and play now that you can focus more on it you can easily make it this week, i was so into it that i did every act in 2 Days, so like a week for all the story. You'll see i'm curious to hear your thought about it later! 

Like it's a reduction xD It's my favuorite character ever, i'm one of the few that appreciated her right away, it's (Currently) my only Character with all talents at 10 and she never leaves my party (Well aside on of the 2 Teams in the Abyss of course or if i'm forced against an Hydro Enemy completely immune to Hydro hits), plus yeah best healer in the agme, get her next time i advise :wub:

Yeah Nilou was basically built to play with Nahida by herself isn't much but with Nahida (And in future other Dendros hopefully) it's awesome that's why i wanted her, beside loving the character itself! I mean Nahida indeed suffice for both Dendro application and damage but a nice Extra With the Traveler dealing 9-10k with R2 and applying Dendro constantly ina  big area with the Burst it's nice, plus as said i wanted to use her since a lot and the Electro one was/is awful. I could use Yelan or other Dendro/Hydro (For Nilou Bloom team you need All 4 Dendro or Hydro can't have other elements) but i enjoy her :P Yep Yae is my 2nd favourite character after all :3 Oh damn, what a pity you miss her, would have been great to have it but i understand after getting Nahida not wanting to invest now.

October 2021, i Know because it was Halloween, kinda themed with her xD I don't know why they waited for the Rite this time, i guess because basiclaly there are like Her, Yelan and Shene as lyue character not getting a Rerun for months and so they'll place those ones in the Rite banners.

Oh that's bad get on it xD It's tedious but pretty fast if you use a map, after Lyue for Inazuma and Now sumeru i used a map right away so i know what i have and what not. But Yeah even with max stam with Hu tao it's annoying sadly.

Thanks :D Have 3 Weeks of saving for me too ahead so hopefully i'll have a good number of Wishes later ^_^ 

• Like 1

Got the new 4* Mama Saren... I mean Faruzan. also got Yanfei 2 times so she's at 4C now.

For now I have her on Kuki's team. not for Anemo damage or reactions but for HoYoverse's beloved Element daily commissions that almost always is Anemo.

FhNOLnOl.jpg

Gave the new card game a try and it's a fun mini-game to play once a week, hopefully they add new Character Cards like Hu Tao and Kuki down the line.

• Like 2

Leaked information and gameplay is out there online showing Al Haitham and Yao Yao's kits.

Al Haitham is a main DPS dendro sword user that plays like Keqing but dendro element.

Yao Yao is a support dendro polearm user that heals as long as the user is within the aoe.