Genshin Impact - General Discussion

Undead Wolf

Finally colleted 401 treasures? thank you compass? Next is liyue,, 

Genshin-Impact-20220605234324.jpg

Wait it seems Lumine is a good signature? a little crop, color adjustments and standout typo will do? that was a nice auto screen shot by ps4 btw?

• Like 3

It's not bad to lose 50/50 if it's Jean and Mona specially if it's constellations, IMO the best 5 stars from the standard banner.

I've got a feeling Dendro is going to be really good with a Electro characters, I'm no theory crafter but I'd imagine with elemental mastery being placed in Kuki and Yae's kits are for them to work with dendro reactions. 

Kazuha likely being in 2.8 isn't no coincidence. I believe it's a marketing plot to get people to spend right before 3.0 because Dendro may help a lot more than people would of expected. 

• Like 2

I started playing genshin on my mobile phone and now i want to transfer my data to ps4 due to lack of space, but on my ps4 i launched the game once and now i have another account, i wrote to mihoyo and compile the cancelletion Account module last week, do you know how much time is needed to cancel account on ps4?

Finally got around to read the Manga that is sort of a prequel to Genshin Impact, however since HoYoverse drop translating it to english and only bothered to translate the manga's last 3 chapters to Japanese and Korean but luckily there's a english fan-translation of the last 3 chapters. The biggest reason I decided to read it was to prepare for version 3.0 aka the Sumeru update and if those leaks ends up true, one of the three(four if you count Dendro Traveler) Characters is Collei from the manga. who if the leaks is true is a 4 star bow user without a Vision and the only 5 star of the three is a guy with long ears(not like Klee, but more of the animal kind) called Tighnari who is a dendro bow user. Well knowing how HoYoverse reveals new Characters then we will see the first 3 3.0 Characters sometime doing 2.8 version is out. For the moment my future banner wishing is:

1. Wish on Itto's banner until I get Kuki Shinobu.
  2. Save for the 3.0.
  3. Wish on whoever's banner has Collei.
  4. Wish on Loli Baba Kusanali's banner.
  • Like 2

Just saw this thread! I'm a little late to the party, but I'll share what I've got so far. Day 1, AR 60 player here. My goal with the game is just to get all characters to level 90 & kitted out with a completed weapon and artifact set. I have 36 of 48 (not including Traveler) available characters built at the moment, so I am slowly gaining on Hoyoverse.

s3nfIK_mhsEqzm3SsN0dpndOXqpTitenZfJkOpE8

Characters

I've managed to get all characters thus far. All 4* are C6, with the exception of Kujou Sara (C5), Amber (C3), Lisa (C4), and Kaeya (C5). All 5* are C0 with the exception of Arataki Itto (C1), Diluc (C2), Qiqi (C3), & Mona (C3). All characters are friendship level 10, with the exception of Yelan. All built characters most useful talents are level 9 or 12, depending on constellation level. I have not used a single crown yet, but tempted to use one on Ayato's skill. 

Spoiler

M0Q6iTHoRTetYvpkBO_qt43FGkqc1T3RStbI8ygX

Zy0jVWE-s4eUYhJ5UFx3EwCkiq79sPhpvlpIePO9

Weapons

I have only pulled on the weapon banner one time, and luckily I got Haran at 63 pulls. I went for it for aesthetics mostly.  

Spoiler

Mmso4U9TqjhFlMIABBD8yS9bd1dC_ZeKxjCg5-4F

Artifacts

All 36 of my level 90s are kitted with 5* artifacts. I am working on a set for Sayu at the moment.

Spoiler

Te9zOrZjPm3U673Vbf7Nrzlwi_bWTstKA3bYh7EB

DUWQt78_tC2wNJZXSny-dvFh8qprSgHc7eWd__2o

B98Jd8MPT2YDtCHWo2DQLkvUuvSl6lrJmYzfrtSS

KyBzfnJIG3aHqK3kmcTm59tW0JiexiJ5Qf3AeXbs

Edited by Spoat
  • Like 2

I wish I was able to start this game fresh on the PS5 as well, but have the choice to have a separate account.

I hate that it's automatically a double stack.

I want to play on my PS4 with my account, and have a fresh/new account on the PS5, as well.

Oh well... guess I'm not going to play it on the PS5 then.

Edited by JusttJD

0a83cd255aab61f5b97464e5392e3eb716558523

Got Kuki with my first and only 10x pull on Itto's rerun banner. Might have gone for Hina Gorou too for his "local specialty" Utility Passive to have an easier time to finding Naku Weeds(and other Inazuma local specialties) but I wait until he's on a banner with a 5 star I want. Mistsplitter Reforged does fit my Kuki well, makes the hell I went through to get it worth it.

Also did the new hangout event.

Spoiler

49273def5dbd78a80b0dadca573e10e916558524

d5962d16e198c507bd787e44f0352b1116558524

06dab2cf1f5efa5623b7e771fc4564ab16558577

Now to save my Intertwined Fates for Collei while also working on getting Kuki to LV 90 and triple crown her.

• Like 3

On 6/17/2022 at 5:53 AM, JusttJD said:

I wish I was able to start this game fresh on the PS5 as well, but have the choice to have a separate account.

I hate that it's automatically a double stack.

I want to play on my PS4 with my account, and have a fresh/new account on the PS5, as well.

Oh well... guess I'm not going to play it on the PS5 then.

I absolutely feel your grief on this. Because the quality of life controls and loading on PS5 make such a huge difference compared to the PS4, I just started over. For what it's worth, starting over made me appreciate the original cast of four and the Traveler, and I realized what a fool I was for sleeping on Barbara's healing and support. Hell, her artifacts and Hydro skills made her play very well with Lisa especially when I don't have as much room to dodge.

Something else hit me too.

I don't care about premium banners anymore. Sure, the characters are fun to test out, but there are so many of the originals I need to pull for on the basic banner. Reminds me of a long-time Genshin friend who has the best luck with premium characters but keeps pining away for good ol' Diluc.

• Like 2

I haven't been doing much in Genshin lately apart from the daily commissions. I did check out The Almighty Arataki Great and Glorious Drumalong Festival event (quite the mouthful ?) earlier today though since it's ending soon, and it was pretty cool that they implemented an arcade-style rhythm game mechanic for it. I think they've done similar events before, but it's the first one I've taken part in. I was pretty bad at it since I'm more used to the Project Diva style of rhythm games (I'm too much of a noob to know the technical name for it), so I just played on normal to get the primogems. Still pretty fun though!

dkIYYEZ.jpg

• Like 3

I'm getting like a second wind.  I haven't done too much.  I'm like two or three patches behind.  I haven't done Enkanomiya or The Chasm.  I'm going to start working my way through the Chasm story so I can do that other event going on right now.  I pulled for Shinobu and somehow grabbed Itto.  That's like the third or fourth 50/50 I've won in a row.  Also pulled Gorou.  Decided to stop and go back to saving in case of a Yoimiya rerun. 

And speaking of her-ish, I pulled an Amos Bow on the standard using the two wishes I got from leveling Itto and Garou and gave that to her.  And I'm working on Triple Crowning her.  I have all her talents at 8. 

I fought the weekly bosses today, haven't done that in awhile.  And I need to stockpile on Azhdaha Horns.  And speaking of stockpiles, after I did all that, I went to farm Kokomi's artefact.  I had 71 Fragile Resins.  I guess that's what happens when you don't play much, but still log in every so often to claim stuff.

@Doctor Completion

I don't care about premium banners anymore. Sure, the characters are fun to test out, but there are so many of the originals I need to pull for on the basic banner. Reminds me of a long-time Genshin friend who has the best luck with premium characters but keeps pining away for good ol' Diluc.

That's about where I'm at.  I have my teams and might pull on a new character if they look cool, but probably won't build them.  So I just save for reruns.  Also, replace Diluc with Jean and that's me too.  Like I said, won my 50/50 three or four times in a row now on the Premium.  Pulled an Amos Bow on the Standard.  Anything to not give me Jean.

Edited by Ilzakia
  • Like 4

Hi, not sure if Im ready to face musk reef especially the last floors? each character in my 1st team is realiable fighter including Barbara, her critical is now stronger than Lumine and Jean by the help of Yanfei more or less 30k?

my 2nd team emm Ganyu and Mona are not yet ready because I switched Ganyu s artifacts to Barbara so maybe I think I still need to invest 1 more week for their artifacts including their talents?

1st team:

Screenshot-20220629-115018-com-mi-Ho-Yo-

Screenshot-20220629-115838-com-mi-Ho-Yo-

Screenshot-20220629-115054-com-mi-Ho-Yo-

Screenshot-20220629-115939-com-mi-Ho-Yo-

Screenshot-20220629-114857-com-mi-Ho-Yo-

Screenshot-20220629-115922-com-mi-Ho-Yo-

Screenshot-20220629-114941-com-mi-Ho-Yo-

Screenshot-20220629-115903-com-mi-Ho-Yo-

2nd Team:

Screenshot-20220629-115312-com-mi-Ho-Yo-

Screenshot-20220629-120010-com-mi-Ho-Yo-

Screenshot-20220629-115353-com-mi-Ho-Yo-

Screenshot-20220629-120155-com-mi-Ho-Yo-

Screenshot-20220629-115436-com-mi-Ho-Yo-

Screenshot-20220629-115958-com-mi-Ho-Yo-

Screenshot-20220629-115506-com-mi-Ho-Yo-

Screenshot-20220629-120029-com-mi-Ho-Yo-

Edited by ReverzerO-
  • Like 4

20 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Here's the overview of version 2.8:

I really enjoyed Midsummer Island Adventure last year, felt like a vacation before starting the Inazuma act of the story. Couldn't believe it was a temporary area, glad it's coming back in an improved form. If it's anything like last year it might preview some of the new mechanics being added in Sumeru, like the waverider and some puzzle types were.

• Like 2

I'm likely gonna pull for Kazuha, the Sumeru characters from the leaks don't impress me at all. The only one I was looking forward to Dehya, but seeing as she is now confirmed by leakers to be a 4 star character and Hoyoverse's track record recently with 4 stars. I have no faith in her having a good kit.

I guess all my primogems are gonna be saved for Fontaine characters in the future... At least there is some good news with more artifacts sets coming to the strongbox in 3.0 which was needed, better late than never.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

At least there is some good news with more artifacts sets coming to the strongbox in 3.0 which was needed, better late than never.

I am trying to upgrade my blizzard strayer Atk% sands for the past 3 weeks or so. Maybe it'll help. Best I got so far is 5,4% Crit rate and my Ayaya already has one with 7%. 

Well, on the other hand, i got a ton of good Hydro set artifacts. I will 100% go for a leaked Hydro chara  I hope they'll be able to utilise it. 

37 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

I am trying to upgrade my blizzard strayer Atk% sands for the past 3 weeks or so. Maybe it'll help. Best I got so far is 5,4% Crit rate and my Ayaya already has one with 7%. 

Well, on the other hand, i got a ton of good Hydro set artifacts. I will 100% go for a leaked Hydro chara  I hope they'll be able to utilise it. 

Same i've been trying to upgrade my Blizzard Strayer artifacts for probably about 3 months now. Specially Atk% sands and i've just been getting garbage. I've had good luck with the Heart of Depth artifacts even though I haven't got a hydro dps to take advantage of them.

The great thing is not only can I get more Blizzard Strayer artifacts for my Ayaka through strongbox, but I don't have to farm the Crimson Witch of Flames domain to better my Hu Tao. The lavawalker set is such a waste of resin but at least I have a great 41 CV Electro DMG Bonus goblet from that set lol.

I'm at 69 pity, not guaranteed, and have about 150 wishes saved up. My dream scenario is to get Kazuha, Yoimiya, and then spend whatever I have left on Thundering Pulse (since I have so many bow users).

In the nightmare scenario...where I get Qiqi'd on the next banner...I'm wondering if I might be the one person in the world who would benefit more from Yoimiya than Kazuha.

Seems odd, but I already have Venti and Jean on my main team, and Ganyu is my only main DPS. I've spent the past month farming for Yun Jin so she can be paired with my physical build Jean, who has been masquerading as a main DPS since I got her, but I imagine she'd be even better with Yoimiya. Kazuha would be...yet another support...sharing the same set as Venti.

I don't really like the upcoming new characters either, so it's pretty much Eula or bust if I miss out on Yoimiya.

Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

and have about 150 wishes saved up

You'll also get about 60-70 fates from the 2.8 content. So you probably should be fine. I love Yoi design and have both Amos and Skyward(both aren't used by anyone on my roster), but never got to pull her, because I played physical Fischl for 6 months or so before I got better DPS units. Kinda got burnt out on Bow users in general after that. Probably would still pull her if she had a better burst.

Edited by Akrioz
  • Like 1