Issues with Gallery 100%

Bionic-Spencer

I am currently playing Battle Fantasia, but I am

having some difficulty in getting the 100% completion on the gallery. As you can see, I have every other trophy unlocked, but I am

missing 6 entries to the menu. I have done everything stated in guides, except for perhaps completing it with every character. I did start running through each character, but I noticed as I completed each one, nothing was getting added to my menu, so I decided to disregard doing Arcade until I did a little more research. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. If you need to know which entries I am missing, I will include them as a grid reference below, with O showing the entries I am missing. 

XXXXXX

XXXXXX

XXXXXX

XXXXXX

XXXXXX

XXXXXX

OXOOXX

XXXXOX

OXXXXX

XXXXXX

XXXXXX

XXXXXX

XXXXXX

XXXXXO

XXX

Thankyou in advance 

Edit.

I think what has messed up is that I didn’t have auto save enabled until later on, I had just been using the manual save option, so I think I have not made a save when completing some of the tasks and just closed down the game. So, I have decided to put the save on the cloud and start everything again, taking note as to what each unlock is triggered by in the gallery. 

Edited by Bionic-Spencer
Additional information

I’ll post my own reply as to help anyone that this may happen to again. I had to complete the Arcade on Normal for 2 entries and Very Hard for the last 4. As I stated in my above post, I only switched the auto save on a little while into the game, so I would massively advice that this should be the first thing done on the game for anyone that intends to start, as I missed the manual save that would have negated this issues I had. It felt like a huge headache to try and figure out what I had missed and what I had to do, but thanks to comparing a few other peoples runs, along with the dates that they unlocked Trophies, I was able to eliminate the trophies I didn’t need to worry about!! ?