jimm00666

Less time consuming platinums from PS plus

19 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

 

Lately i do not have a lot of time to play so i was checking the list of all PS plus games provided by Sony in the last years and wondering which platinums are the less time consuming, any reccomendation?

If possible that it is also a good game, thank you!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ghostrunner - is a great pick. It's short and awesome. 
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - is a pretty nice collect-a-thon. Dunno why it has the scores as low as it is.
A Plague Tale: Innocence - a meh game, but platinum can be easily done in one playthrough.
Concrete Genie - beautiful and short. 
Bugsnax - an unexpectedly great game. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated took me about 19 hours to get the platinum. I'm quite slow at these things so it could probably be done in less.

 

Erica is an FMV game and is relatively short, although it requires several playthroughs.

Edited by Vitallani
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was looking into my PS+ library and 

 

Burly Men At Sea (3h), Concrete Gennie (8h), Erica (9h) and SOMA (10h) seem to be the shortest.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Vitallani said:

Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated took me about 19 hours to get the platinum. I'm quite slow at these things so it could probably be done in less.

 

Erica is an FMV game and is relatively short, although it requires several playthroughs.

I actually struggled to plat Erica. 

Having to play through essentially the same story 4-5 times over was gruelling. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, lcrystal__ said:

I was looking into my PS+ library and 

 

Burly Men At Sea (3h), Concrete Gennie (8h), Erica (9h) and SOMA (10h) seem to be the shortest.

 

Just to point out, SOMA doesn't have a platinum, but still a valid answer.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I will add Maneater & Wreckfest (both of those were on offer last year) - However, Wreckfest has 1 online trophy, which can be boosted easily. 

Edited by StygianWolf4
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jimm00666 said:

Hi guys,

 

Lately i do not have a lot of time to play so i was checking the list of all PS plus games provided by Sony in the last years and wondering which platinums are the less time consuming, any reccomendation?

If possible that it is also a good game, thank you!

 

Off the top of my head, I'm positive these were on PS+:

 

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (10hrs)

Day of the Tentacle Remastered (3-4hrs)

Teslagrad (3-4hrs)

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SP71Q said:

 

Off the top of my head, I'm positive these were on PS+:

 

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (10hrs)

Day of the Tentacle Remastered (3-4hrs)

Teslagrad (3-4hrs)

 

 

EGTTR & DOTTR definitely were. I think Teslagrad was on PS+ in 2015/2016

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wreckfest is quick and a fun game. The online trophy can be boosted within an hour with minimal effort, and there are easy xp races that haven't been patched yet to get level 50 easily. Both the Ps4 and ps5 versions were on ps+

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maneater

Control

Bugsnax

Until Dawn

Deadly Tower of Monsters

Transistor

Infamous First Light

Infamous Second Son

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This War of Mine: The Little Ones is pretty short and not too difficult from what I heard. Haven't played it though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Burly Men At Sea 
Everybody's Gone To The Rapture 
Until Dawn
inFamous First Light
inFamous Second Son
This War of Mine: The Little Ones

 

Worth to mention;
Rocket League (100% is grind)


Titanfall 2 (possible 1 hard trophy will keep you away from platinum)


 

I played all of them, very fun and quick platinums.

Edited by mataningo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JediKnight_327 said:

Wreckfest is quick and a fun game. The online trophy can be boosted within an hour with minimal effort, and there are easy xp races that haven't been patched yet to get level 50 easily. Both the Ps4 and ps5 versions were on ps+

 

The online trophy takes 10 mins maximum (depending what method you use)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mataningo said:

Burly Men At Sea 
Everybody's Gone To The Rapture 
Until Dawn
Titanfall 2
inFamous First Light
inFamous Second Son
This War of Mine: The Little Ones
Rocket League
 

I played all of them, very fun and quick platinums.

Rocket League is a bit longer since the Free to Play release, but its still a great game. You have to get the 150 items in the normal way (doing challenges) so it takes at least 30 hours, but it could be a lot more.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

super meat boy that's a nice easy one for you :) for real though a game called pumpkin jack, really fun and short (easy plat)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mataningo said:

Burly Men At Sea 
Everybody's Gone To The Rapture 
Until Dawn
Titanfall 2
inFamous First Light
inFamous Second Son
This War of Mine: The Little Ones
Rocket League
 

I played all of them, very fun and quick platinums.

I have a couple quibbles with this. Titanfall 2 is not easy or quick. The one trophy for the time trial is damn difficult. And while I personally did enjoy Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, between the abysmal walking pace and the need for a guide to not miss anything, a lot of people may not consider that fun. Otherwise, all of them that I've played were enjoyable. I'd add the spongebob game to the list. It's a sub 20 hr plat, and if you enjoyed the show, you'll like the game as well.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Moridin83 said:

I have a couple quibbles with this. Titanfall 2 is not easy or quick. The one trophy for the time trial is damn difficult. And while I personally did enjoy Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, between the abysmal walking pace and the need for a guide to not miss anything, a lot of people may not consider that fun. Otherwise, all of them that I've played were enjoyable. I'd add the spongebob game to the list. It's a sub 20 hr plat, and if you enjoyed the show, you'll like the game as well.

Yeah, Titanfall 2 is a bit harder because of one little trophy, but it was worth the mention (and also Rocket League).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm suprised nobody mentioned RiMe so far.

It only takes a few hours if you play it with a guide.

 

Also I'm pretty sure Telltale Game of Thrones was in PS Plus a few years ago. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Some of these were on ps plus a long time ago, but:

 

Super Exploding Zoo

ABZU

ARK: Survival Evolved (with console commands)

telltales Batman

Broken Age

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell

The Swapper (100%)

Ultratron (100%)

What Remains of Edith Finch (100%)

 

 

Edited by Otter
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.