Trek To Yomi - All 60 Collectibles (Leave No Stone Unturned Trophy Guide) [Video]

GothGirlMaxine

46 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

No worries! Collectibles are my speciality :lol: Although I do have a love/hate relationship with them sometimes haha

yeah, you covered some games I have been meaning to finish/play for a while.  just subbed, keep up the good work!

6 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Thanks! Much appreciated, what games do you plan to play/finish?

I've had farming sim and praey for the gods installed for a while, yet to get started them though.  Will probably break into them after yomi, and then sifu.  have way too much in the back catalogue... all the time.

8 hours ago, tommyrotts said:

I've had farming sim and praey for the gods installed for a while, yet to get started them though.  Will probably break into them after yomi, and then sifu.  have way too much in the back catalogue... all the time.

That's a mood tbh, my backlog isn't really going anywhere haha. Oh yeah, Praey For The Gods was such a pain to collect in honestly (thankfully you don't need every collectible for the trophies) - FS22 is always fun though, I had been meaning to play it on my main sometime.